Chapter 3

10:43. Holy crap! I was late for school! Useless alarm! Of course my mum didn't wake me up. She had other things to do than to awake her no-good son. And as for my dad, leaves work at 6:30 am. I had no time for breakfast, I quickly grabbed my skateboard and pushed my way to school. I was going to be in serious trouble but, come on, I was surely not the first person to be this late.

I turned around the corner, to make it to school faster, and spotted Him. Still deadly hot and smoking a cigarette. I continued to skate as though I didn't notice the bad boy, and, as I past Him, something exceptional happened:

- You know if you're this late, you'll get told off like hell!

I turned around, surprised that He was talking to ME.

- Um, yeah, but you know, what can I do?!

- Well, you could always skip school.

I paused, thinking about His proposition. I mean, my dad would probably kill me if he knew but, I was already dead so...

- Yeah, okay, yeah. I'll skip. To do what? No idea.

- Cool! Well, um, see you around then uh...

- Omar.

- Okay, see you around Omar.

- Yeah.

I turned around and put a foot on my skate. Maybe I was doing the wrong thing, but I didn't care anymore! I glanced at him.

- Hey, do you think I could, uh, stay with you for a while? 

- Sure! I was getting lonely anyway so... I'm Ryder by the way.

- Ryder. Cool. 

He took a piece of paper, put some kind of Marajuana in it, and folded it into a cigarette. As he offered it to me, I refused. He put it in his mouth, lit it up and inhaled. He smoked it like it was some kind of jewel. I would probably regret this:

- You know what, I don't smoke but, what the hell!

He handed me the drug and we smoked our troubles away. I couldn't remember much about what happened next. I just remember that we laughed and laughed, and laughed a lot! 

But this, THIS, was just the beginning.