Chapter 5

Crash!
A loud thud echoed across the forest, the kids packed up and ran towards the sound. It was somehow still echoeing.

(Probably because LP was trying to move the plane around and away from the trees.)

When they got back, they realize LP is still wearing his pink bunny sleep mask. No wonder he was worse crashing this time.
He has his pink pajamas on, even though it was probably evening, so it confused the children.

Anyways, they crashed into the Mcduck Manor's place(Not the Manor), so of course, they ran inside to Scrooge's room.

"Uncle Scrooge-!" All of them shouted at the same time, even Lena joined in with them. Scrooge was busy playing his Scroogopoly game and jumped in surprise. Falling off of his chair.

"Oh! That's gotta hurt, a-lot!" Louie hissed. Covering his mouth up.

"Curse'me kilts! You children are nothing but trouble, don't scare your uncle like that-" Said Scrooge, climbing back onto his table, grabbing his Scroogopoly before it gets dirty in case it falls on the wooden floor.

"What's worse," Said Lena. "Your friend as your Nephew's friend's shadow or scaring an ancient old dude."

"Gaah-! Lena? You're HERE-? Am I just seeing things? I am very-- Ah crocky!" Scrooge exclaimed, gasping for air.

Webby ran over to pat the poor old man's back, while the triplets just look at Lena, poker-faced.
Lena just slowly shifted back into Webby's normal shadow, from probably almost killing a very old man.

After few minutes passed, Scrooge began to think about getting Lena a body.
"Oh! How about a dead body? That might be a good idea-" Webby replied, they thought she was being sarcastic but she isn't at all.
"Well- if we are going to give her a body, where are we even going to get one from? The graveyard is obviously a bad idea- and we can't get a stranger's body at all. That would be a dumb thing to do." Said Dewey, the blue duckling.

"Curse me kilts- your suggestions are very strange. Not even any adventure? Cmon, lads! Haven't you heard about the Sea Witch? That is where we can make deals!!" Scrooge shouted in excitement.

"Don't you know The Little Mermaid? The Sea Witch, Ursula is always evil." Said Huey, questioning his Uncle.
"Well the original story, she helped—"
"For the mermaid's sisters' hair, she didn't even care about her!" Huey replied once again. When he finished talking, all of the people in the room where it happens were all in suits to swim.

Huey sighed- he got his suit on and they traveled to the ocean. All the people jumped in the ocean, Donald came along but decided to stay on the wooden platform instead of going with them.

They dive even deeper, where is the Sea Witch? They all thought, Huey was just relaxing in the water, following the others too of course.
'Knew it,' thought Huey.
'It was just a bunch of-'

A bubbly hot substance exploded before he could finish that thought. It came from a seaweed forest, the explosion was very loud that it made all of the kids' ears rang.

They explored the seaweed forest, it sticks to their face. After awhile they managed to find a female duck octopus hybrid. She is called Erin apparently— well at least that is what the Witch told them.
"Please, Erin! Please give this little girl's shadow a BODY!" Scrooge whined and begged. He was now on his knees.

Erin looked down upon him, wondering of what to do. He was a handsome little duckling, but that doesn't mean he will get pass without a trade.
"Oh- well what are you going to give me in return for a body-?" Erin whispered into Scrooge's ears.

"Well how about my wealth? By that I mean money of course."
"Uncle Scrooge are you being serious-!? You could've gave those to me and I would exchange it for my body!" Said Louie.

Lena's shadow shine on the swirling of the seaweeds, apparently blushing. It sounded very dirty, Webby growled.

Erin accepted, they shook hands.
"Oh yes- if she doesn't managed to be any help with Scrooge with his money(Since it will take a long time for him back with his money,)she will turn back into a shadow except she will be forced to live and act like the person for eternity. She has 7 days."After that- Erin screamed some strange words and pulled out a female body out of nowhere. She threw it at Webby instead of her shadow and it passed through Webby! She intentionally did that- and now her shadow shifted back to normal.

Webby went over to grab the female body, Dewey swam over to help her carry the body.
Surprisingly, the body wasn't breathing or dead. After they got to the surface- Donald had to carry her to the Manor. How weird was that is she wasn't wet or soaked.

When they went home, Scrooge ran over to his office and then to his vault next. All of the money was now gone. The girl woke up, her eyes slowly open.
"It worked," She weakly spoke, touching Webby's face softly while she cries. Webby ran at the girl to give her a hug attack.

"Oh Lena! I am glad you are here!" Said Webby.
Lena's body had long hair and wore a black shirt and black pants. She will definitely have to change those clothes.

"Back to my Money Problems like when I was younger,"

Scrooge sighed. Sitting down on the diving board, looking into the vault's now empty pool.
He got up and walked out of the place.
Then he went to his family, hopefully they could help him. Especially Lena..