Chapter 6

It was one of Webby's classmate birthday, she knew it was going to be a lousy day. Lena has an extreme makeover, although she didn't look as much like her old self, she had green eyeshadow and wore a long purple baggy sweater and she had cut off her hair.

It was pretty strange that she dyed her hair black, anyways, the boys felt uncomfortable to be walking with a gothic pasty tween, while Webby just lovingly stared at Lena with heart eyes, grinning wide that she looked like a cuter version of the Cheshire Cat.(The boys thought so, and probably Lena did as well.)
The kids were getting excited about that classmate's birthday, so they were all whispering and jumping around the place.

Sa-Lam!
The classmates of the duck kids got quiet, they stared at the new girl. Is that an emo I see? Some of the bullies whispered to each other, Lena stared blankly back at the little students. Since she was a bit older than all of them in the class, where was the teacher anyways? Who cares, after that awkward silence, Webby shouted loudly and nervously smiled,

"Hey guys! Uhm— this is Lena Despe— I mean Lena Loluck!"

She knew that the school knows about Magica, that is why she changed Lena's lastname.
One of bullies started to snicker at how Lena dressed, it wasn't a loud one but Lena managed to scare them by her evil demon glare.

Lunch has came, Louie was texting his Uncle, Donald about Scrooge's money problem. They all thought that the deal was pretty dumb, especially Donald- so they were very concerned when Scrooge was being dramatic as if in an adventuring book. Of course, the kids didn't know how to help Scrooge, but Lena was the most scared about this.

Scrooge slammed his hand against the table, the books and paperwork on his table shook and some fell off. Donald nervously peeled into the room, seeing his all of his funds and money in Scrooge's hand.

"No no no, my dear Donald!"

Erin's voice spoke, echoing in his mind.

"Only Lena could help him out."

Donald started to get very mad and tears ran down his feathery face, it wasn't fair at all.

"It isn't fair, Erin! Lena is only a kid and how is she going to get all of that money back to him-??"

Donald had forgot that he was standing in front of Scrooge's office, so when Donald snapped out of it— his Uncle was staring at him, very confused.

"Donald, are you okay—?"

The old uncle asked, concerned that his nephew is going a bit coo-coo. Donald was flustered then apologize for acting very stupid.
Scrooge obviously knew what his nephew was talking about, since Donald never whisper and speak his mind out loud.

Once again, the evil seawitch appeared out of nowhere to both of the ducks.
She feel sympathetic towards the two, even if she was one of the most evil ducklings in the duck burg. Erin once again look down upon the two ducks, after they saw the wicked witch— they stood on their knees, scared of what she will do.

A big cloud of purple smoke jumped out from her cuffed hand, it shifted and transformed into a staff.
The staff was golden and sharp, on the top and in the middle of it has a terrified face of a melting duck.

It seems so realistic that it manages to scare Erin herself, since the two ducks notice Erin shaking when she stare into the melting duck's eyes.
After a long awkward silent, Erin coughed and shouted out these exact words:

"Fear not, Scroogie and his dumb nephew—"

"Hey!"

"Yes, I figure that it's not really fair for Lena and Scrooge..so I will change the deal a bit. Okay, so your "friends" and "relatives" can help out with the money, but I am never changing the how long it takes, A-K-A 7 days."

Erin was also making quoting fingers when saying Friends and Relatives, which scared Donald for some strange reason.
Erin was staring at her staff for awhile.

"Hmm, maybe you should help that Lena and her girlfriend and yes, the triplets get home. Launchpad is in quite a boo-boo."

At first, the two was confused why she said Girlfriend. But their eyes got wide and realized what she meant.