Shit

Katsuki Bakugou rarely sleeps in, but when he does? It's because he's dreaming about his childhood friend.

Again.

And as an eighteen year old third year student the dreams have gotten a touch bit... lewd, to the point that when said childhood friend appears at his dorm room door first thing in the morning he's wondering why that dumb red tie isn't looped around his wrists, tying him to his bed like a messily wrapped Christmas present.

"Morning Kacchan!" Always so bright, like he's trying to outrank the sun. "You're... not ready? That's not like you."

While it's great that the, quote, Wonder Duo — thanks for the nickname All Might — have worked out their differences to the point of walking to class, on this fine Tuesday morning Katsuki just needs Izuku to go away. Because those wide, emerald coast eyes are doing things to him , the kind of things that make him thank whoever created loose boxers so stupid Deku wouldn't notice the morning erection his dream self caused. "Slept in I guess," Katsuki mutters.

Izuku laughs, and ugh, it's like a combination of newborn kitten meows and the entire concept of joy at its core. "You slept in? Really?!"

Ah. He'd laughed like that in the dream, too. Before Katsuki wrestled him down to the bed, the two smiling like a couple in an unrealistically large field of flowers. Katsuki had sprinkled kisses over Izuku's face, tasting the freckles, the sunshine, the everything as he tied his wrists, said that he was his, and Izuku responded with a sweet declaration of I love you and-

Oh.

Oh no.

See, Katsuki can deal with sex dreams. That's like. Basic teenage boy stuff. He'd worked out the whole lusting after Deku thing a while ago, had to over the years because the scrawny, walking disaster worked himself up into, well, still a disaster, but one with defined muscles, battle scars, and a perfectly shaped ass.

But... love?

I love you, too.

And damn, the dream intercourse — unsexy word, but necessary for the sake of keeping sane while Izuku stands in front of him. But yes, about the dream coitus? Magnificent. Best that Katsuki's ever imagined. So passionate. Such intensity and-

"Kacchan?"

"What?!" He barks, defaulting to pissed off because it usually gets people to leave him alone. "I'm just tired, ok? Yesterday was a long day." Thank goodness for hero schools and homeroom teachers with a sick sense of what it means to conduct a class. After three years they thought they'd seen it all with Aizawa, but nope. The least The Big Three could've done years ago was warn them.

"Ah. Yeah, that's true. Should I meet you downstairs?"

"Yeah. I'll be there soon." Please leave please leave please leave PLEASE LEAVE PLEASE -

"All right."