Good kami that body

Hey dude! What's Midoriya doin' right now?

Ewf.

Cool.

"What the hell does ewf mean?"

"Eating with friends. Kami's good at coming up with stuff like that."

What Katsuki wants to say is that it doesn't take that much effort to type out the damn words. He also wants to point out that Kirishima's incredibly biased because Kaminari sucks on his dick like a Popsicle, but right now the redhead is all he's got. "Is he on his phone?"

Is he on his phone?

???

Bakubro accidentally... texted his love for him [shocked emoji]

OMG WTF?!?!??

IKR?!?!?!?!??

LOLOLOLOL!!!

[falling over laughing.gif]

"Tell him I will dunk his electrified body into a tub of water."

"Wow. That's unnecessarily harsh..."

Katsuki holds up his phone again to show Kirishima the message. "Forgive me for being on edge!"

Kirishima grimaces at the message. Oof. A rough love confession indeed. "... yeah. You're right. We need to get serious."

We need to get the group together.

Texting Mina. TTL.

[heart emoji]

[3 heart emojis]

[eggplant and peach emoji]

[smirking.gif]

"I hate you two so much."

"So you... don't wanna walk to class together?"

"Ouch," Kaminari mutters to Kirishima, Sero nodding his agreement while munching on a piece of toast. He's been updated on the situation and feels like he's watching a messy romcom that can reach the happily ever after in two minutes if the protagonist wasn't so... Bakugou.

Meanwhile, Katsuki wishes that Izuku's pouting face wasn't like a dagger to the heart. "It's not that, I just-"

"Deku! There you are!" Ochako comes running at him like an excitable marshmallow, hugging him from behind. "Can we walk to class? I wanna go over the notes from yesterday."

"Yes. I do as well," Iida says as he approaches, voice stilted like he's reading from a disjointed script someone forced into his hands.

"Ah, um, s-sure. Kacchan has... something going on anyway," and before Izuku can look any sadder he's being dragged away by his two friends.

As soon as they're gone Mina enters the room, a smug look on her face. "Well that was easy."

"What did you do?" Kirishima asks.

"I asked my girl Ochako to distract Midoriya so we can come up with a plan."

Katsuki's expression is as bored as the toast Sero's eating — seriously, no butter or anything. "Is that really a reason to look so proud of yourself?"

Mina raises an eyebrow at the explosive blond before she hits him with a devilish smirk. "I tapped that beforehand."

"Nice," then high fives are exchanged among the friends — except for Katsuki, who is eternally annoyed.