My sweet alien

You stole his phone?! [10 shocked face emojis]

I didn't mean to!

Great job, Kiri.

I'm sorry!

[Whining Puppy.gif]

Ugh! Do not!

[Whining Puppy.gif]

[Sleeping Puppy.gif]

[Running Group of Puppies.gif]

All right, enough! We gotta come up with a plan.

We got one. Get that password.

???

Did Bakugou approve of that plan?

No. But we gotta do something or he's gonna lose Midoriya. This is a squad decision.

You realize I'm gonna have to tell her what's going on right?

Yep.

All right. Squad up. [Thumbs up emoji]

Squad up. [Thumbs up emoji]

"I don't know why he's avoiding me."

Ochako wants to do a couple of things right now. She wants to hug Izuku, snuggle him close like a bunny in need of cuddles. She also wants to find Katsuki and use her badass fight training on his nose.

Fortunately, Iida's there to offer up logical explanations instead of violence — though sometimes he wishes he could default to that in cases such as these. "Perhaps he is busy, or his friends need his assistance in studying."

Izuku lets out a helpless sigh as the trio head back to the dorms. "I guess that makes sense?" It doesn't. Not really. But it's better than thinking that Katsuki has regressed back to hating him.

"Sure it does! We're in our last year and the workload has increased! Bakugou is quite studious, you know."

"Yeah! Maybe message him and ask if you can study with him?"

"I can't. I lost my phone."

"That's not like you, Midoriya."

"Yeah. Just... having an off day I guess."

"Have you checked the lost and found? Or the classrooms? Or-"

"Iida it's fine, I'll search for it later." Right now all he wants to do is get to his room, let his All Might merchandise comfort him, and rest. Or eat ice cream. Or both. Yes. Both are good.