part sixteen//real life

Lucie's perspective:

Lucie wasn't sure what to do now.
Everything with Gabbie had brought her name back into the press, which not what she wanted at all. She then had to deal with the fact that she lived with a girl who she hated.

She contemplated burning all of Gabbie's clothes or calling all her exes telling them Gabbie wanted them back. But she wasn't that petty or childish however, the idea amused her.

The girl decided that she needed to organise a few trips out and events to attend whilst she was alone. Both of the girls were abroad so she needed to occupy herself so she wasn't lying around sad.

Lucie did have other friends at college who were in her classes so she began to message them.

Some may have thought that she should've been more angry at Gabbie and some may have thought it wasn't a big deal. However, Lucie didn't want to think of Tom, Gabbie or London. So, she took her mind off it and ran away from all her problems.

She quickly typed a few messages and for the next 4 days she was fully booked with dinners, days out and lunches.

Gabbie's perspective:

Gabbie finished typing her text and she began to ball her eyes out.
Harrison ran in and saw her on the bed and wrapped his arms around her.

"What happened my love? Is it Lucie?" Harrison asked.
"She told me never to speak to her again. I was such an idiot I got angry"
She sobbed into his shoulder.
"Why would she say that? What happened between you two?" He whispered.
"It's so embarrassing. I can't believe I did it" Gabbie whimpered.
"Gabbs, what did you say?" He repeated.
"Just look" She passed him the phone and let him read the messages.

"Oh Gab" Harrison said in a low voice.
"I hate myself so much" She said tears falling from her face.
"Gabbie, don't say that" Harrison said grabbing her hands.

"Look, this is messy stuff. But you two have been best friends forever and whatever happens you will resolve this. I promise. Common now, wipe your tears and put on some pj's and we can watch some tv in bed"

Gabbie nodded and put her head on Harrison's chest.

Toms perspective:

bold: tom
normal: harrison

"Hey Mate"
"Hey"
"So, what's up? Why'd you call?"
"I just wanted to see what was going on. You guys left pretty quickly and then I saw a bunch of articles and honestly I don't know what's true"
"So Gabbie posted that photo when we were out and then Lucie commented. This made fans send her a loads of hate which upset her. Then Lucie and her put some stuff on Twitter which made Gabbie message her. They both said some shitty stuff but I'm going to try and help her"
"Good. I hope she's ok and she can put it behind her for Christmas. What about Luce though? How was she when she was texting and stuff? Is she upset?"
"Yeah probably, because she wouldn't of told Gabbie never to speak to her again if she wasn't. I'll check if she's active on social media for you because none of us want her to be alone upset for the holidays"
"Thank you mate. I really appreciate it. You guys don't need to hang around with me anymore by the way"
"Shut up"
"I'm serious. It's causing too much stuff between you guys & Lucie. She clearly doesn't want Gab to hang out with me"
"Look I don't really care. She's my girlfriend and Lucie is acting like she was the only one in the breakup. I've seen you ware away since you two broke up and I'll hang out with you if I want"
"Alright alright. I don't know how angry she was but let's not talk about her when she's not here"
"Yeah ok"
"I hope Gab is alright. I'll see you soon"
"See you"