Chapter 1: The Town and Army

The town right here's nice and beautiful. It has a lot of flowers and as well people. There are lots of merchants, bakeries, weapon shops and lots more and yet the military in this town is powerful. The wear helmets and armor that shines, they hold shields to defend themselves and swords to attack. The very one thing the people hate the most when creatures tries to invade the town. The creatures are giants, tree creatures, undead, skeletons, giant spiders but the one that's the most deadliest are the Dragons. There are only four dragons left in this land and yet powerful. There were armies sent to those dragons and yet they are powerful and mighty and yet when you enter their territory, you'll be burned within a minute. In these days, its now peaceful and not that much creatures are invading the town.

I, Vendail will serve the army and try to kill the dragons. I began to train hard to avenge my love ones. All of my family died because of them and I have anger within me. A little history of me, when I was a kid I was bullied a lot by idiots. The bullies won't stop bugging me that one day I brought a knife with me. I was only 10 in that time and stabbed the three of them. I remembered that I have good agility to dodge those three idiot's moves. When I was 18, I joined the army to become a knight because of the last invasion before the peace went. There's this large dragon that went to our town and that dragon breathed fire that you can't even avoid. The military did what they can but can't and all of them were swept away by the dragon and the other creatures that went inside the town. Half of the population died and non of my family members were left and I was left alone. I was 17 back then in the time of Christmas and the living was hard after the destruction of the dragon and the creatures.

The training to become a knight and its a five year training so its kind of hard. We were trained with wooden sticks that'll be our training for attacking with sword. The only thing I liked about the training was me fully perfect the agility test. There were only two people who passed in the agility test which is me and the only girl in the army who's Rossy. I also made some friends during training and its fun. I was trained with a stick and dueled with Rossy and we were not friends yet in that time. The score was a tie and nobody won. She spoke to me and said: "next time I'll win". After that day, I went to eat lunch and saw Rossy. Her eyes were closed and we bumped to each other and helped her up. She said her thanks and she was smiling. She looks beautiful when she smiles but she doesn't notice me in that time because her eyes was closed. I escaped as fast as I can so that she won't notice.