Part 1

~ the night before was all a blur since I had been abused again. I had a bruised arm, and a bloody nose. I got to school that day, I was wearing a black hoodie with leggings. I was stood at my locker putting my things away. Anna was next to me. ~
A: you need to get out of that house Brooklyn.
B: I can't, he would kill me... like literally kill me.
A: what about your mom?
B: she's always drunk at a bar or drunk at home, so she's never worried about me.
A: well, you always have a place at my house.
B: you know I would never do that to you Anna, I don't like intruding.
A: you wouldn't be intruding.
B: no, Anna I'm not doing that.
~ I shut my locker and walked away. As I was walking I bumped into Jessica, the high school mean girl, I spilled her coffee all over her. ~
J: watch it you little rat!
B: oh calm down Jessica, just because your shirt looks more ugly than it was before doesn't mean you can be a brat about it.
J: fuck off.
~ I rolled my eyes and walked pass her. I was sat in class that day talking to Anna. ~
A: well, you need a way to get your body noticed, I mean look at it it's way better than Jessica's.
~ Jessica and Anna are cousins, but their enemy's. ~
B: I have bruises and scars all over my stomach... I'm not showing that.
A: um that's what makeup is for.
B: I don't think it's a good idea.
A: c'mon, I'll be in the picture to. We can take it in front of my pool.
B: fine, but only one.
A: yay!
~ we got to her house that day and took the picture. It looked like this:

 It looked like this:

~ I posted it. The next morning I woke up and checked my phone. I had gotten 300 likes and they were all kids at school. I was gonna be the fuck girl of the school today. ~