08

"Sunbae!," shouted the girl as she saw the man waiting for her at the bench.

He smiled as he witnessed her running to his direction.

You came.

She panted due tired of running. "I'm sorry I'm late, did you wait for me too long?," she questioned as she felt guilty for coming late.

He chuckled as he found she's cute. "No, it's okay. I just came here anyway," he lied to make her feel better.

She sighed in relief and closed her eyes. "I thought you've waited too long," she said.

"No, It's fine," he assured and stand up from his sit. "So are you ready?," he questioned.

"Yes, Of course I'm ready for the adventure," she exclaimed excitedly.

He smirked as he can tell what is her reaction as soon as saw the place he bought her.

"Okay then, lets go," said Yoongi leading the way.

>>>

She gulped while looking at the rides.

"Rol-ller coaster?," she murmured and hold her other hand tightly. "Is this your fun adventure you're talking about?," she asked the man.

Yoongi chuckled and nodded his head to her as an answer. "This is ridiculous," she answered.

"Oh come on, I've bought the ticket ready for us. Just one ride," Yoongi assured her to agree.

She stared at him in the eyes. She blink thrice before looking away. "Fine," she finally gave in.

Yoongi pull her hand and hold it tight with him before run towards the Ferris Wheel.

"I thought we're going to ride the roller coaster first?," asked Jisoo. He smirked, "Why do you want to try?," he questioned.

She shook her head as a no.

"We've tried it before and I don't want you to vomit again," he murmured.

"Huh? What did you say?," she asked as she can't heard him clearly.

He smiled at her before gave her a wink. "I didn't say anything, honey,".

Jisoo coughed before glancing away from Yoongi stare. He just laugh at her reaction.

"Okay, it's your turn," said the gate keeper. Yoongi gave their tickets before enter the ferris bucket with Jisoo.

Jisoo sighed, anxiety and sweat started to hunting her down. She mumbled some words beneath her breathe which Yoongi heard her.

"It's okay Jisoo, don't look down," she whispered to herself repeatedly.

Yoongi move to her front. "Why did you move away?," she asked.

"Why are you scared?,"

She gulped and nodded her head. "I'm afraid of heights," she confessed.

He smiled to her assuring her that everything is going to be fine. "It's okay, I'm here," he said holding both of her hands.

She stared at him, internally he stared at her back.

As the Ferris Wheel moved, Jisoo quickly closed her eyes shut. Yoongi can't stop the smile to appear on his lips because Jisoo is too adoreable to handle.

"Hey, Jisoo- yah. Open your eyes," he ordered. "Never," she answered.

"Come on, or you'll lost the chance to witness the scenery," he said just to convincing her to agree.

She hold his hand tightly don't want to let him go. "Open it," he said.

She sighed in defeat, slowly opening her eyes and greeted by the man who shown the gummy smile to her.

"See, it's okay," he said just to assured Jisoo to overcome it. "Look around," he added.

Jisoo slowly turn her face to the left and was starstruck to see the whole city in the day. It was sure is a great scenery.

She smiled in amusement. "It is beautiful," she commented.

"Yeah," he agreed but his eyes was glued on her. "Thank you," she thanked him while turn to him which make Yoongi turn his face away before she caught him staring.

"You're welcome," he said while pretending to look at the scenery. "Take a look closer," said Yoongi.

Jisoo let her hands off from him and went closer to the window. She was getting braver to overcome her fear.

Yoongi look down to his hand.

One thing that never change, your touch is always a cure for my pain.