The Return

It was Elon. I heard a "System Rebooted." coming from the room that I had escaped from earlier. I ran as fast as I could to Elon.

"Get out of here, you're going to get yourself killed." I said to him.

"I can't just leave you again."

Mark roared and went back to searching for us.

"What was that?" he asked alarmingly.

"It's Mark."

I grabbed Elon's hand and tried to take him downstairs. I could hear Mark advancing to our location.

"You go, I'll hold him off." Elon said.

"No, I won't let you. You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

"Please, (My name). I still love you. I don't want to lose you again."

My heart swelled, but the moment was cut off by Mark jumping from the second story and landing in front of us. His reptilian skin was peeling more so than before. He was twitching and his teeth grew larger and sharper. Even his eyes looked more unnatural.

"Ah, the plan worked like a charm." Mark said.

We stared back in silence, there was no use in talking back to him.

"You brought him right to me, (My name). And for someone as smart as you, Elon, I would have thought you would have known that it wasn't her talking."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I sent Elon a message. It said 'Elon. 😽Please come to (Mark's Address). 😻😻😻I have something I need to talk to you about. 😩😵🤐😱It's important 😰😳😜😍😘.'"

I glanced at Elon in disbelief. I can't believe he thought that was me.

"But that's besides the point. What I want is you." Mark said as he pointed at Elon.

He licked his teeth and chuckled. He stepped towards Elon, but he stood his ground.

"You really are stupid, aren't you?"

He reached for Elon. Before my eyes could even register, he pulled out a Gold-Inlaid Colt Model 1849 Pocket Revolver and pointed it at Mark Zuckerburg's head.