Chapter 19:The Shield

"How are you Aleister," Jadis laughed.

"I should have known it was you Jadis. The audacity to cross me, I should have know you had something up your sleeve." Vador said.

"What did you think?that I would stay quite after the death of my grandmother? Did you actually think this day wasn't going to come!"

""Wait! Adrestei was your grandmother? Wow,how were you able to fool us for so long!"

"Do not underestimate the power of a dark witch. You underestimated us for so long Vador!"

"You cannot win this warJadis"Aleister said calmly.

"But I'm going to win this time around.How are you both still so calm,you should be begging! "Jadis screamed.I will destroy you and take over the empires!"

"I think I've actually heard this so many times you know,"Vador smirked.

"I've got the protector Aiden," she said showing him the merged necklace"Without It you're just Aiden,a weakling,powerless and foolish vampire.And as for you Aleister,I expected more from you.This is disappointing. I can't believe you let Vador bring a human vampire into the royal house,under your nose he fell for her they could produce a dark witch!I will destroy her first."

"You shall do no such thing!," Vador shouted trying to get out of metal chair. "If you have been keeping up with me,you would know that i am  no more referred to as Vador but as Aiden! And it is certainly not a form of weakness but strength."

"Your vampire strength won't help you with this one sweetheart. It's covered with holy water,if you keep trying so hard you'll end up hurting yourself." Jadis laughed "You change your name for a day and think you can change your soul just like that. No sir!"

"Shit," Aleister murmured."Why are you even doing this Jadis?"

"You killed my grandmother Adrestei and my brother Lucas." Jadis laughed."You even had the audacity to fall in love with a mere human vampire Vador. You were meant to fall for Vandora! It would have been easier to get rid of your. She loves you so much and gave herself to you,she's slept with you so many times ,yet you think she doesn't deserve your love. Damn you dark lord! I can't believe I actually pulled this off. I fooled the dark lord and all the council members."

"Do whatever you want to me Jadis but you dare not touch Ava," Vador spat.

"You still have the strength to threaten me," she said using a rod to hit his head."There's no escape Vador. The empires are covered with illusions spells only the protector and a shield can break so if I were you I would think carefully before talking I've also got the protector so don't try to be wise on me and oops the shield isn't even born yet," Jadis laughed.Your weak human vampire is probably out there somewhere thinking she can escape her fate.Ah pathetic,her death would be the sweetest to watch. Your dear lords,Matthew, jack and the elders aren't even in the kingdoms anymore. This is your end dark lord."

****
"Something is wrong,"Ava said"There's magic everywhere,"

"Yes. I'm seeing so many objects right now.I know it's a spell." Emma replied.

"Ava can you still see normally?" Addison asked.

"Yes I can and you?"

"You Can?wow. This means something and of course I can see properly,I'm not just some snake. I and Emma cannot get affected my illustration spells because of how strong our soul have gotten.We can't make it out of the empire,we should just go back to the royal house,"