Chapter 20:The Real Queen

"Aiden is in danger,I can feel it,Teleport us back to the royal house"

Getting to the royal house "Now I know how Jadis was able to make the illusion spell so strong. She trapped the souls of dead half blood vampires in a box. They're aiding the power" Alanis said.

"Come on. I'll enter first,if I need help I'll shout"

"Wait! Ava do we not have a plan?" Addison right.

"She's right," Marcus replied "we can't just let you do everything by yourself."

"I feel like you all are warming up to me already but there's nothing to worry about. I am the shield and I feel more powerful than ever besides Aiden is my responsibility."

"Yes my queen,as you wish. Do not hesitate to scream for help if you need us"Lord jack replied.

"Isn't it weird that she's calling Vador Aiden?" Lord Matthew whispered to Marcus.

"It's not. From now on you shall all call Vador Aiden and I'm Addison. Aiden's twin,it's a long story but my soul is now trapped in this body."

"I knew you were not a normal snake. Wow," Lord jack replied.

"No,"Aiden screamed in pain as Vandora poured more holy water on him.

"Aiden,Aiden," Ava screamed rushing into the room."where are you?"

"I'm here damsel,what are you doing here!you should save yourself.Please go damsel,"

"I'm not leaving without Aiden. Not without you,"

"Well,well look who finally showed up. If it isn't the famous human vampire who stole the lord's heart." Jadis laughed out.

"We finally meet,you snake," Ava spat.

"Ava? What the fuck are you doing here?"Lady Mary asked.

"She's acting like a tough one,"Jadis replied"Too bad your end is near,you think coming here to challenge me would save you? Quite the opposite. Thank you for coming to me yourself."

"So you didn't get rid of her even when we asked you to, did you?"Lady Mary squeezed her face "smart move."

"Did you actually think he would let her go?" Vandora said finally speaking up.

"I won't say I'm surprised you're now a dark witch, your soul has always been rotten," Ava said moving back as Vandora's skin changed color. It was now black.

"Since you brought this human vampire into the royal house and started treating her differently  i knew you had feeling for her.Vador,I do not have powers to foresee the future like Aleister but I knew something was off about her. I gave you everything dark lord. My body,my blood,my love but what did you decide to do? You went outside and brought a human vampire." Vandora said trying to keep her cool.

"I've been destined to be with her," Aiden coughed."You don't scare me and I am still your lord!"

"To hell with the lord then!" Vandora yelled.

Vandora was distracted by Aiden so she didn't notice Ava collecting a bucket of crystal from Marcus. Crystals are known for making a dark witch in her true form weak and incapable of using her powers. If touched by a sword she would immediately turn into dust.

Looking around Ava saw that Jadis wasn't in the room anymore.

"Now tell me," Vandora said to Ava as she hid the bucket of crystal behind her "cause I'm dead ass about how you made Vador fall for you. How did you do it,"