chapter thirteen

*Ansel's pov*

I went to Kat's house with a bouquet of flowers in my hand. I knocked on the door.

"Katt?" I said while knocking.

I walked around for a little until i saw a little kid lying down on the ground with a bloddy knee.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I said to him.

He shook his head, I asked him where he lives and he pointed down the the street.

"I'm gonna take you to your mom, okay?" I told him.

He nodded and i carried him to his house.

*Kat's pov*

I sat on Ryan's couch and siped the tea his mom gave me and we talked.

Finally Ryan came home and he sat on the couch next to me.

"Mom, this is kat, although i already see you two have met." He said. He laughed.

"I'll leave you two alone." Ryan's mom said as she walked out of the room.

Ryan put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

I looked at him.

"Ryan, we're not a couple, you cant do that." I said.

"Yeah.. but.. Ansel has something i want." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You."

I looked at him then at the clock.

"I, I need to go." I said as i stood up and walked to the door. "Tell your mom i said thanks for the tea."

I opened the door and walked home. I was near the house when i saw Ansel walking towards my house. I hid behind a bush and walked towards the back of my house. I opened the back door and ran upstairs as fast as i can. Ansel cant know i was at Ryan, he would kill him. I sat down on the top of the stairs and thought about everything.

*Ansel's pov*

I got a text from Ryan while i was sitting infront of Kat's house.

"From Ryan:

Kat was at my house bruh."

I looked at the text in disbelief. I got up and walked to Callie's house and knocked on the door.

Callie opened the door and she was surprised to see me.

"Ansel?" She asked, surprised.

I leaned in and kissed her and i walked into her house and she shut the door. I ran my fingers through her hair and we sat on the couch, still kissing.

I didnt care anymore, i just wanted someone to love me, and i know Callie does.