The kiss

ji-eun's POV:

Jimin's eyes zere full of worry. How can he not understand why I did this? I mean it's not that hard to understand. I am too fat for Jungkook, he only likes slim and pretty girls.

Thinking about this I realized a tear rolling down mu cheek, and a thumb that followed, wiping it away.

I look up into Jimin's dark orbs, which are full of worry.

'Don't even think about him caring, he's only being polite', but something deep inside tellsme that that voice inside my head isn't right. People care about me, like Jimin, but how does that help me? I want Jungkook to care, but he doesn't and he never wil. Maybe I'm just too picky...

"Jimin, please let us go home, I promise I'll tell you."

I can see the doubt on his face, but he stumbles over the words "Oka-ay, I-I guess."

He takes my hand and ulls me forward. For some reason I have a feeling of being watched, so I turn my head. There's a guy a guy walking down the street with his back to me. His build reminds me so much of Jungkook. 'That can't be him, he doesn't care', This time the voice is right, he doesn't.

Jilin and I walk in silence as he brings me to my house. 

I am thinking of lies. Lies, lies, lies. But, can i really lie to Jimin? He's my best friend. This just won't do.

Suddenly Jimin stops walking and I look at him surprised, but then he leans forward, just till where I can feel his hot breath on my lips. 

"You don't have to explain why Ji-eun, it's okay,"

He walks into walks into my apartment and closes the door with his foot.

"You'll tell me eventually, when you're ready", and then he does something I never expected him to do: He places his lips on mine and kisses me.