21-The pick up

Sommer's pov

*ring ring*
I checked my phone, Ricky Wicky is calling, it showed. I picked up.

S: "Hello?"
R: "Yo Sommer where you at?"
S: "I just got my luggage. I'm gonna go through customs then I'll be out."
R: "Alright. Call me when you're out."
S: "Ok bye."

I hang up and go through customs. All clear. Before leaving to find Richard, I went to the bathroom. Had to check I looked fine after a five hour flight. (Outfit above) I put my bag on my back, and left, looking for Richard.

There he stood.
"RICKY!!!" I yelled, running at him. He turned.
"SOMMER!?" He said shocked, taking me into his arms. "Oh my god look at you. You looked fire on your Instagram, but oh my days you look like lava in person," he says making me laugh.
"I mean look at you. Last time I saw you, the brown hair was a thing. Now look at the change. Blonde. Wow Richard you really look amazing," I giggled.
"Ahhhh I missed you Sommer." He said hugging me again.
"Same to you."

"Oh by the way, this is Joel. Joel, Sommer as you know," he winked. Ok this poor boy gets mocked a lot.
"H-hi..." he stuttered, holding his hand out for me to shake it.
"Yoooo!" I laugh pulling him into my arms. He freezes. He makes things so awkward doesn't he? I roll my eyes at my thought, catching Richards's attention who glares at me.

I pull out of the hug, being unable to take the awkward tension he created.
"So let's leave shall we?" Richard says grabbing my hand and leaving. Joel follows behind nervous.

*at the CNCO house*
"GUYS!!" Richard yells going into the house.
"Wow he is loud," I laugh.
"Yeah. If you think Richard is, meet the others," Joel laughs.
"Can't wait," I respond dryly.

"Oh my god where is she?!??" I hear a voice exclaim.
"Erick," Joel laughs awkwardly.
I walk into the living room where all the boys are, Joel following.

"Hey! The names Sommer. Not Summer, but Sommer," I smile sitting next to Richard.
"Ese culo," someone mumbles, making Richard throw something at them.
"CHRISTOPHER!"
The boy laughs.
"So Sommer is my cousin. She grew up all in the US, just like Joel," his eyes go to Joel and he winks. Joel blushes. "So she knows no Spanish. Do you?" He suddenly turns to me.
"Nope," I respond.
"I shall show you to your room," someone says, waiting for me to get up. I get up and follow without question. I was only staying for the night. I had to go back tomorrow.
"The names Zabdiel by the way," he smiles.
I just smile back.

He shows me to my room, and goes back downstairs; allowing me to change and get comfortable.
I change out of my clothes to something more cozy. I don't take anything out of my bag, but put my clothes in.

I go downstairs, where all the boys are still on the couch talking and being loud. Except Joel. How's he even friends with such obnoxious people?

All of a sudden, all eyes turn to me. Showing adoration. Typical looks I get from people on a daily. Except Richard, who gave a disapproving look. I sat next to him on the floor with all eyes still on me.
"It's not nice to stare you know," I tell them coldly, making them all turn away embarrassed.
(What she looked like👇)

"I dont think that's appropriate in a house with all these guys," Richard says nervously

"I wear things like this on a daily in public Richard. I've gotten these looks and far worse before. It's nothing new. After all, I'm twenty two Richard. I can dress how I want. All of these boys are younger than me. I'd never go for them even if they wanted me, dont worry," I chuckle.
The other guys' jaw drop when I mention I'm twenty two. Slowly all there eyes go to Joel, whose looking at the ground ashamed.
"Christopher is twenty three..." Richard says nervously, making me laugh.
"Don't worry cousin. I'd never."

"She just indirectly rejected Joel," I hear Erick mumble, causing me to get annoyed.
"Leave the poor boy alone. All you guys seem to do is pick on him. It's normal for people to have crushes on others. It's normal for guys to have crushes on me, I just won't show it back. Joel," I say calling him; he turns, "we can be friends. But nothing more buddy. You get me?"

His eyes get teary, and he leaves.
"Richard what have you told the poor boy?" I laugh.
"The complete opposite of how you are now. I told him your old self," he responds ignorantly, going upstairs to Joel I assume.

"Ok thennnnn. I'm going up to my room. I'll see ya boys in a bit," I wink and go upstairs.

Richards PoV

"Leave the poor boy alone. All you guys seem to do is pick on him. It's normal for people to have crushes on others. It's normal for guys to have crushes on me, I just won't show it back. Joel," Sommer says, calling Joel who turns to face her, "we can be friends. But nothing more buddy. You get me?"

His eyes get teary, and he leaves.
"Richard what have you told the poor boy?" She laughs. Completely heartless wtf...
"The complete opposite of how you are now. I told him your old self," I responds ignorantly, going upstairs to Joel.

I knock on his door.
"Come in," a voice cracks.
"Joel..." I mumble sitting next to him on the bed.
"I feel for a character that wasn't really Richard. I broke up with someone real, for someone fake. Did you lie to me on purpose Richard?" He cried.
"Joel please. I hate to see you like this. God knew she changed. She was nothing like I last saw her. Fame got to her. She's got such an attitude. She thinks she's the most beautiful girl in the world. She thinks that because she's older, she can throw around the feelings of younger boys around. Just because she has a body doesn't mean she has the brains. She proved the stereotype right. She's heartless Joel. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Sommer, I didn't expect this from her. She didn't seem like she changed even over text. But in person, I don't even know who I'm talking to. I'm sorry Joel. I really am," I tell him. I pull him into a hug.
"Can I be by myself for a while?" He sobs.
"Sure..." I mumble, leaving his room. As I shut his door, I hear the door of Sommer's room shut. Filled with anger and rage, I enter her room.

"Ever heard of knocking?" She rolls her eyes.
"What the fuck is wrong with you Sommer?!?! What happened to the Sommer I knew?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SWEET, RESPECTED, KIND HEARTED SOMMER I KNEW?! WHERES THE SOMMER THAT VALUED EVERYONE ELSES FEELING OVER HERS GONE?! Where's the Sommer that made sure her body image wasn't damaged? Where's the Sommer who made sure no one saw her body sexualised?" My voice was becoming more and more quiet as I was going on. "Sommer... where's the girl I knew?"

I looked at her. Her head hung low in embarrassment.

"I am the same girl I always was Richard."
"You let fame get to you Sommer."
"Don't tell me you didn't either Richard?"
"I didn't Sommer. And I know I didn't. You on the other hand... you know what you're doing."
"I'm twenty two Richard Camacho. You are twenty one... dont tell me what to do you understand?!" Her words just slipped of her tongue. No look of regret on her face. "NOW GET OUT!!"

I walked out of her room. She ain't the girl I knew...