25-Going back

The alarm rang. It was 06:00. My flight was at 10:00. So I had four hours till my flight. I changed into something more comfortable, so when it was time I could leave without getting late. Last night was a pain in the ass. Joel didn't come out of his room. Richard refused to talk to me. Christopher and Erick were always talking together. I had small talk with Zabdiel, and that was it. The rest of that day I just spent out. No one called to see where I was. No one cared.

I walked out of my room. The house was dead silent. None of the boys were awake. Well what do I expect, I returned home at 3 am. Three hours ago. All the boys were awake when I returned home. Loud and obnoxious. They didn't sleep until half four or something. Which meant I couldn't sleep until then either. I had such little sleep. So to keep me awake, I made myself a cup of coffee. I brought my bags down and it was already 08:00. I had to leave in about a half hour. So I called and booked and Uber, since I was sure Richard wasn't going to get up anytime soon. Maybe even if he did, I doubt he'd wanna drop me. I mean he didn't even want to talk to me yesterday.

Then I heard someone come down the stairs.
"Hello?" I called.
The person came down. It was Joel.
"Oh..." I mumble.
"Can I drop you at the airport Sommer? I don't want you to go alone..."
"Nah it's fine. I already booked an Uber Joel."
"Sommer, please.." he begged.
"But Joel-"
Before I finished, he had grabbed my bag and put it in his car.
"Wait five minutes, I'll be changed and then we can leave." He says, running up the stairs.
I cancel my Uber and wait for Joel to come.
Well this is going to be awkward.

He runs down the stairs with a sleepy Richard, Erick, Christopher and Zabdiel.

"Bye Sommer!" They all yell sleepily as I leave behind Joel.
"Bye guys."

In the car

"So Sommer..."
"I'm sorry Joel. I really am..." I say, putting my hand on his thigh. He freezes. Wait, what am I doing? Immediately I remove my hand.
"I-I'm sorry for that," I stutter. I am confusion.
"It's fine." He mumbles.