Growing up

" So how do you guys like this house." The realtor asked Michael and I while walking through the glamorous house.

" I actually think this one may be the one." Michael says nodding his head.

" I agree, baby." I say wrapping my arm around his waist.

" We're gonna make this house a home."

TWO MONTHS LATER...

" Hey Candace, we officially moved into the house. I was wondering if you and Jason wanted to come over for dinner?"

" Girl, of course we want to. We'll be over there around 7:00, ok?" Candace replies.

" Ok. Can't wait to see you." I say and hang.

6:00pm

" Ok Michael. I need to start cooking now. Candace and Jason will be here in an hour." I say taking pots and pans out of the cabinet.

" No no no. You're pregnant, I'm cooking." Michael says taking the utensils from me.

" Are you sure, baby. I can do it." I say with me puppy dog voice.

" Yes I'm sure. Now go relax." Michael says to me kissing my forehead.

I go sit down on the couch and turn on the tv on and watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians. As I'm watching tv, I start to rub my belly and think about names for him or her.

Michelle, Katlyn, or Alexandra for girls.
Trevon, Brandon, or Landon for boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok.. Ik this is a super short chapter but I needed to update and here it is.

It's super boring and I hate it🙄

But whateva. Vote and comment