A Lost

MICHAEL POV

Me and Jasmine decided to leave the babies with our mothers so we can finally have a getaway. We've narrowed it down to Paris, London, and Brazil. Me, personally want to go to London because I've always wanted to since I was like 6, but it's up to Jasmine now.

" So do you know where you want to go yet?" I ask walking into the kitchen. She turns around with a sandwich in her hand.

" Yes! London!" She says making me get hella excited because we finna go to London

" OH THANK YOU! I've been wanting to go there for like ever." I say shaking my head. Jasmine chuckled and put her sandwich down on a plate.

" Well let's get to packing."

11:30 PM
JASMINE POV
"
We love y'all. See y'all in two weeks!" I say waving goodbye to my babies and our moms before getting into the car.

" Airport here we come." Michael says starting the engine.

LONDON 4:30am

"Oh my God Michael. Look at this hotel."

" Wow! It's beautiful. Not as beautiful as you though." Michael says grabbing my jaw and kissing my softly. I drop my bags and wrap my arms around Michael's neck.

He lays us down on the bed still kissing me. Making me wet, Michael slides his hand down into my panties and gently rubs my spot.

He bits his lip and looks at in my eyes full of lust. " You like that mami?"

" Yes papi. Don't stop." I say and go for Michael's zipper, unzipping it and expose his long hard length. He gets up taking all his clothes off and I do the same.

" Yes Michael just like that. Don't stop, don't stop." I say in pleasure as Michael roughly thrusts in and out into me.

" I'm so close." He says gripping onto my hair holding my head back.

"Fuckkk me harderrr." I say wanting more and more. Michael pulls out and flips me over and came into my mouth. " Fuck daddy."

" Oh we're not done. We just getting started." He says making me bite me lip.

LATER...

" Any plans for tomorrow?" Michael ask me waking me up. I'm laying on his chest naked right now.

" Hmm. We can go to a restaurant. And a good one too."

" Okay sounds like a plan. Oh and we can do another round or 6 tomorrow again." He says making me slap his chest and move off of it.

" Boy quit playing and take yo ass to sleep."

" Ight mama." He kisses my forehead.                 " Goodnight princess."

THE NEXT DAY...

" You ready?" Michael yells from the bathroom.

" Yeah! I'm waiting on yo slow ass." I say rolling my eyes

Michael comes out of the bathroom tugging on his jacket. " How do I look?" I walk up to him and moves his hair behind her ear.

" Amazing, as always." I grow my purse and head for the door. " Let's go." And soon we're off for the day.

AT THE RESTAURANT...

" Hello. Do you know what you would like today." The blonde thin waitress comes up with a notepad and ask.

" I'll have the Cajun Grilled Chicken Pasta with a Pink Lemonade." I say look up and see her writing my order down.

" I'll have the Grilled Chicken with Spice quesadillas with a glass of water." Michael says staring into the lady's eyes. She looks as if she wanna reach across this table and kiss my man.

I turn my way towards Michael and see him biting his lip at her and she chuckles. I roll my eyes at the thought of his really tryna get fucked up in public. She walks away swaying her hips of course trying to get Michael's attention.

He looks at his watch and whispers 1:30. Just say he ways about to say something I say, " I'm going to the bathroom." I roll my eyes and walk away.

MICHAEL POV

I know Jasmine is mad at me right now because of the way I was looking at the waitress but I was just testing her. That blonde girl ain't got nothing I want.

I see a group of men come in about three of them dressed in all black. I keep my eye on one of the men because I say a gun on his side but I didn't let that get into my head because he could've been a cop.

He goes to the bathroom area and the other was just staring at me. I look down at my watch and notice it's been a while since Jasmine gone to the restroom.

I get up and walk to the door and notice the same man was still staring at me. I open the door and luckily no other women were in there. I look down and see Jasmine's jacket on the floor.

" Baby? You in here?" No response.

I look up and see that the window in the restroom was open. I go to it and see the same men getting into a black car and zoom off.

I run outside the bathroom and all thru the restaurant bumping into the waitress knocking our food out her hands. Running out side I see the same car at a red light. Before the light turns green they turn off on a corner.

I start crying at the thought of knowing that Jasmine was just taken away from me. My babygirl. I wipe my tears away and call her mom and let her what happen and that I won't be home for a while. I then call the police.

3 HOURS LATER...
JASMINE POV

I could feel the men dragging me into a dark cold black room and tying my to a bed with ropes.

One of them takes off the rag on my head and just started at me for a while. Two more men walk over and I see on with a belt and one with of type of spray.

They all stand in front of me and touch my body and look all up in my face.

" We're going to have some fun with you."