Plan gone wrong pt.1

Mondo p.o.v
This went bad, very bad! My anki is hurting himself and it is all my fault! Let me explain~
"Ughh...Chihiro he will never like me and you know that, I am just a thug and he is-he is perfect." I state. Chihiro sighs and says "THAT IS NOT TRUE! I don't see you like that and taka sure doesn't either!" I fight back with "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I AM A FAILURE TO HIM, HOW COULD HE EVER LOVE ME!" "Well if you are so worried why don't we make a plan? Like what if we made taka jealous?" Chihiro suggested. "Make him jealous...how do think we will do that?" I question with a blank stare. "Ummm...what if you pretend to date someone else and then he will be like 'back off my man~'." Chihiro states. I turn red and flustered "do you think that will work? Also who would I pretend to date?" I ask. "Well........you could pretend to date me" Chihiro tests. "REALLY! you would do that for me~!" I say more as a statement than a question. "Yep!" Chihiro cheers. "Then Chihiro will you be my pretend boyfriend?" I ask. Chihiro makes a face like he is pondering on the idea (as a joke) "Mmm... I don't know.....YES!" He cheers. Now this at the time seemed like such a good idea but...
(Time skip because MONDO is shreking gay, and location change outside of the school telling the gang( besides ishimaru) that they are a 'couple'
I hope this works.
Taka p.o.v
Okay, today is the day you tell mondo about your feeling a for him. I walk out of the school. To see a semi-big circle around two people. I can't tell who it is thou- wait is that mondo and Chihiro. I rush up to the group and  I tap Hina on her shoulder and ask "hey hina, what is going on here?" For a moment her face look scared then it relaxed and said "ohh we are just congratulating mondo and Chihiro on the fact they are dating!" Mondo and Chihiro are dating those words kept swirling my mind. Hina grabs my shoulders and shakes me out of my trance and asks me "why are you crying, taka?" I wipe my tears off my face and say "I-i am just so happy for them!" And I put a fake smile on. Hina's face looks worried. I push through the crowd and I get to mondo and Chihiro, and there holding hands and doing cute couple-ly things like that. I feel tears welding up in my eyes, so I have to make my congratulations quick so they don't see me break down. I speak up "I am so happy for you guys!" Mondo looks at me with stars in his eyes. I wish he could be mine, but he has Chihiro now "well as much as I would love to stay and hang with you guys I have to study for a lot of tests and homework lots of homework..." I say with uncertainty. Mondo's face dropped and he said "well why don't me and Chihiro come with you so we can all study?" Sweat runs down my face then I say "ohh... Well I don't want to ruin your guys first day as a couple maybe tomorrow or something like that." Then I rush off with no reply.
(Location change ishimaru's room)
I lock the door and flop right to my bed, and right on cue I start crying. I look for something that might help me a little. my 
Tear-y eyes landed on a big plush dog mondo got me for being such a good friend to him. Friend that is all I will ever be to him. I start to cry even more I cuddle the plush and from then on I couldn't move, I was just paralyzed with sadness.
( The next day)
I woke up and I couldn't find the will to get up out of bed. (it is the weekend) so I stayed there not even wanting to be breathing.
Mondo p.o.v
I walk up to taka's door and I knock, bang, bang. No answer. He must be out right now, he probably just studying and he lose his flow.
(Time skip: two weeks)
Okay I am so worried no one has seen taka, but when we asked the professors they said that he hasn't missed any classes. I get a text it's from Hina it reads :HEY this is important I saw taka he looked heartbroken and he wouldn't even look up from his shoes! So I followed him and he just went back to his room and he locked the door. ALSO has he been eating because he doesn't come out of his room. Wait has he been eating! I quickly text back :thanks Hina for the info. I shove my phone in my pocket then I March to ishimaru's room, then I bang on the door saying "taka please open up! It's me mondo let me in." And after at least one minute the door unlocks and there is my Anki taka ishimaru, but he looked sleep deprived and depressed and under weight three qualities that are not taka ishimaru. I hug him so hard , then I ask "what's wrong?" He stays silent but starts crying in my arms. I pick him up and bring him into the room, I lay him on the bed, then I go to close the door. I rush back to taka who is trying to calm down, but he can't. I ask "taka what's wrong?" He shakes his head and says "I-i can not tell you." "WHY CAN'T YOU TELL ME!" I yelled but as soon as I did taka started to cry even more. I try to hush him, but it doesn't work, so I decide to text Chihiro and Hina : guys come over to taka's dorm he needs us! Then I shove my phone back into my pocket. I cuddle up to taka then within a minute there is banging on the door.
"LET ME IN, I HAVE BLANKETS AND ICE CREAM AND OTHER STUFF LIKE THAT!" Hina yelled. I jump off the bed and let Hina in. Then I get a text from Chihiro:hey can you help me with bringing so things. I say "hey guys I gotta go help Chihiro with getting some things.
Taka p.o.v
He can't just stay with me. At this point mondo is out the door and I just break down. Hina says "what's wrong taka!" Should I tell her? "I-i just mondo and Chihiro, I should be happy for the, but I am not! The day mondo and Chihiro got together I was going to confess to mondo! And-and-" I started. "HEY! YOU SHOULD NOT FEEL THAT WAY BECAUSE-BECAUSE." Hina shouted. "Because?" i ask. hina goes blank for a moment then gets back to her train of thought. "Because, even if mondo is dating someone he will still be there for you." hina states. i start crying even more "see just FRIENDS!" i choke. hina was about to say something when the door opened and chihiro rushes to me and tackles me with a hug, but my eyes can't help but drift to mondo and hina talking in the corner.

mondo p.o.v

hina pulls me aside to tell me "i think it would be best if you and chihiro left, i got him to open up and he will not talk if you are here." "why won't he talk if i'm here does he got a problem with me?" i ask. hina looks down with a sad face, i take the hint. "Fine we'll leave, BUT you have to tell me what is wrong later aoi!" i say with anger lacing me voice. i walk over to chihiro and taka and say "chihiro i just remembered that we have to go help set up for the party, so we have to leave." taka's face sinks and he speaks up "w-well i do not want to be the reason why you guys can not do your things s-so-" taka starts crying. "sorry, where w-was i. right, s-so you guys c-can l-leave." i don't wanna leave him but i have too, that way he can get better. both chihiro walk out off the room, and then we are off for leon's room

a.n

oml this was so much too write and there is still more to write and if you wanna know this was 1417 words! wow right! i feel inside welp 

bai~cats