Braces

Taka p.o.v
Ughh for the first time in my life I don't want to go to school! I mean how will Mondo react to these stupid things on my teeth, I can't even talk properly now it truly sucks. Before school starts I tell mr. kirigiri I won't be able to do my duties as hall monitor today. As the day goes on I barely talk and I avoid mondo. At lunch I even hide outside so he can't find me. The worse part of the day is the end. I just know Mondo is looking for me, I can feel it in my bones. I walk Into my home room classroom to pick up some work and there is none other than mondo oowada my best friend (and crush) and he looks mad. He gets right in my face and says "where have you been all day!" I try and turn and run away, but I get caught by mondo grabbing my wrist.  The taller male growls "what! So now you're to good to talk to me!" I so badly want to talk to you Mondo but I am not ready to! I stay silent and look towards the ground. Mondo's face gets red with anger "WHY THE F*CK WON'T YOU TALK TO ME!" He yells. Thank the lord that a teacher isn't here. "I DO WANT TO TALK TO YOU MONDO, I JUTHT (just) DON'T WANT YOU TO HEAR MY LITHP (lisp)!" I yell back at him. Oh no! He knows now FRICK! Mondo blinks a couple of times then he starts to laugh a little bit. he says "ishi is the reason you were avoiding me because of these!" while pointing at my teeth. i go red and stutter "y-yeth (yes)." "taka  your lisp is f*cking hilarious (and cute)!" mondo says. "MONDO IT ITH (is) NOT FUNNY!" I say with a loud tone. Mondo puts his arm around my neck and says "anki it is f*cking hilarious and adorable!" Did he just say adorable? "Adorable?" I question. Mondo retracts his arm and says "yea, adorable..., Now c'mon we gotta get home!" I will let it slide for now, I'll bring it up later. I sigh and say "okay." I grab the work I came into the room for and we start for  home (they share an apartment). Mondo speaks up "so what other words do you have a lisp with?" "MONDO!" I yell. "What~!" Mondo responds. "Fine, wordth (words) that end with 's'." I struggle to say. "Cool." Mondo says.

A.n
This one is way shorter than what I normally write, so sorry about that. BUT I REALLY LOVE THE IDEA OF TAKA EITH BRACES! It is just so cute! This was 461 words!