1.1

*just a little heads up: in this story Justin is famous, but Ariana isn't, yet.*

jb's pov;
"I'm picking you up, we are going to the club." Khalil tells me through the phone. "Man, you know I'm tired as fuck. I don't want to go." I reply. I have been going to the club everyday for the past few weeks, it's insane. "C'mon man. It'll be fun. I'll pay the drinks." He says, trying to convince me to go. "It's fine, you don't have to. I'll come." I give in, once I'm there I will probably enjoy myself anyways. "Alright, we'll be there in 10. Hurry up." Khalil says before hanging up.

Well, I guess it's time for my mini makeover. I walk up the stairs to my huge walk in closet. I grab my clothes and go over to the bathroom, which is across the hall. I decide not to shower, since I did that this morning and I ain't got time for that. I quickly do my hair and put on my quickly styled outfit. It doesn't look the best, but my outfit doesn't really matter since I'll get laid anyways.

I brush my teeth and grab my wallet and phone, before making my way downstairs

I brush my teeth and grab my wallet and phone, before making my way downstairs. I hear a car honking, so I walk outside through my front door, guessing it was Khalil and the other boys. I was right. I walk over to the black and silver Range Rover, seeing Khalil and some chick in the driver's and passenger's seat, with Alfredo and Chaz in the back seats, leaving a seat for me. "Jo guys, wassup?" I say, doing my little bro hug with Alfredo, who is now sitting next to me. "Hey man." Chaz says. "Let's partayyy" Khalil says, making everybody yell. I don't know who the girl in the front seat is, since I only saw her trough the slightly blinded windows and from the back, since I am sitting behind her, but she is fine as hell. "And who are you, pretty lady?" I say. Wow that must have sounded really cringy. "I'm Selena, Khalil's friend." She says, before turning around in her seat, facing me. "O yeah I know you, you're a singer too, right?" I say, admiring her. "Yeah I am, nice to finally meet you Justin." She says seductively. "Nice to meet you too." I say while smirking at her. I'm gonna fuck her tonight.

A few hours later, heavily drunk in the club.

"Jo Justin, I dare you to text a random number that 'tonight was great' or something. If you do it I'll get you a drink." Chaz says. Well, I can't say no to a free drink, right? "Challenge accepted." I say while grabbing my phone.

To: *random phone number*
From: Me
"You wre so good toight 😏. See you tomoroow."

"Is this good enough?" I ask Chaz, showing him my phone before I send it. He laughs at me and goes straight to the bar to get me my drink. I press the send button en get back to partying.

Chaz walks back over to me to hand me my well deserved beer. Suddenly, I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

*random phone number*: Lmfao, who is this? I think you got the wrong number, dude. Sorry, at least you had a great night.
Me: it Jstin, babygil. You'e Amanda, riht?

'Wow I'm so good at playing along, let's see how long I can keep this up.' My drunk self thought.

*random phone number*: no dude, I'm not Amanda. Like I said, I think you got the wrong number. Sorry, goodnight.
Me: Wel, who are you thn
Me: wy are yu still awake btw
Me: well actaly, that's none of my buidnes. Sorry.
Me: who are yo agin?
Me: wow I'm so drunnk

Read 4:03 AM

2 VOTES & 1 COMMENT FOR CHAPTER 2