1.4

Justin: hey cutie
Ari: cutie? I like that. Hey Justin.
Justin: let's play a game.
Ari: sure, what do you wanna play?
Justin: 20 questions?
Ari: okay, you start.

*not all of the answers they give will be based off of the real Ariana and Justin, some of the answers are made up.*

Justin: okay, let's start with the simple boring questions lol.

Justin: what's your favorite color ?
Ari: probably yellow, but it used to be pink for the longest time. hbu?
Justin: Mine's red. Your turn.

Ari: what's your favorite song atm?
Justin: umm probably honeymoon avenue... I can't remember who sang it tho ;)
Ari: HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT SONG
Ari: OMG I'M SO ASHAMED
Ari: YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE FOUND THAT
Justin: after you gave me your Instagram i started googling you.
Justin: not in a creepy way, don't worry
Justin: I just wanted to know more about you
Justin: once I googled your name, the first thing that popped up was your SoundCloud and I couldn't help but take a look.
Ari: omg I am so ashamed
Ari: I'm so sorry you had to hear that...
Justin: no, it's really good. I might even send it to scooter if you want me to.
Ari: WAIT WHAT REALLY OMG
Ari: I mean, yeah cool. That's okay. If that's what you want. I don't care. Like at all.
Justin: lmfao, you're so funny. I just sent him the link. I'll make sure you hear from him :)
Ari: thank you so much Justin. I really appreciate it, it has always been a dream of mine to become a singer, and you were one of my biggest inspirations. Thank you for everything.
Justin: no problem, :)

Justin: who else do you listen to, aside from me ?
Ari: either Drake or Selena... don't hate me for that lol
Justin: of course not lol, she's ok.
Ari: it's your own fault i started listening to her.
Ari: when you two started dating I decided to stan Selena too, just because you guys were together. I haven't stopped stanning her.
Justin: it's no big deal. Selena and I are on good terms, some people might even consider us friends.
Ari: that's great. pls tell her I love her new song when you see her. Thanks.
Justin: I will

Justin: thank you, Ariana. For giving me someone to normally talk to. Everyone always starts acting so different when they find out I am "the" Justin Bieber.
Ari: its fine. That must really suck ass. Glad I could help, you can always talk to me, even when you're drunk at 3 am.
Justin: thanks again, we haven't finished our game yet, but I have to go to the studio. I'll text you later and maybe Scooter will too :) bye ari
Ari: good luck at the studio, bye jb

2 COMMENTS AND 4 VOTES TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER !