Chapter 2: First Time

After like six hours of working I am finally off.

"Hey, McCall, you got the night shift tomorrow," my boss slaps my back.

"Alright," I shrug him off. All I care about right now is getting out of this Hell hole. I take off my hat and leave out of the back door.

"McCall, take the trash out before you go," my boss calls after me. I nod heading back inside grabbing the trash then exiting again. I throw the trash in the dumpster and begin to trudge home. I'm sweaty, I smell like meat and garbage, my back hurts, and if I see another hamburger I'm gonna throw up.

"Charlie," a familiar voice calls. Its my friend Mikey again.

"What do you want Mikey," I irritatingly ask.

"Today I'm going to a special place of mine I was wondering if you wanna come," he smirks. Mikey had the smirk of Satan. He usually looked bored but, whenever he smiled, you know it wasn't something good.

"Come on man, I don't have time for this," I whine.

"Don't be such a wimp, live a little. Don't worry mommy will still be there when you come home," He taunts.

"Shut up Mikey," I push him. He pause for a moment before pushing me up against the wall holding my arm behind my back.

"Now are you coming or what," he asks again this time his voice drops lower. I don't reply in time so he pushes my arm up. I hear my arm crack.

"Owww ok....ok...I'l go with you but please let my arm go," I beg. He finally has mercy and lets my arm go. Now it's red and aching and I think he sprained it. I remain silent as we walk down Fifths Avenue. Mikey pulls out a cigarette and offers me one but I shake my head. I don't want to become a human chimney like him. Mikey gets in front of this building that reads ALL NUDE XX. I begin to panic.

"Come on lets have some fun," he devilishly smiles again.

I..I can't go in there....mother wouldn't," I stutter but get cut off by Mikey.

'What she doesn't know won't hurt her," Mikey motions to the front door. I have two options; walk inside this nudity bar or risk getting my arm broken.

"Ok, lets go," I sigh. We walk in and there is electro music playing and neon lights flashing. Mikey walks in and talks to the bouncer at the door who points us to these private back rooms.

"Okay we are going back here into these private rooms. Do NOT touch the dancers unless they ask to be touch. Do NOT slide a credit card down her ass cause, well...that's just fucking stupid. Have fun and I don't care how hot she is you do not jack off. Got it," he instructs. I nod slowly as we arrive to our destination. Mike pulls back the curtain revealing two girls; both wearing fishnets, high thigh boots and outfits that don't cover up anything.

"Hiiii," they both wave. I swallow hard and look over to Mikey who was already eyeing one of the girls. I nervously sit on the couch and stare at my shoes as one of them walks over to me slowly. She crouches down in front of me allowing me to see her face. She is beautiful. Pretty black hair, lightish-dark brown eyes, burnt caramel skin and the prettiest teeth ever. She's stunning yet, I'm not sexually attracted to her at all. I don't know if I even want to be.

"What's your name honey," she smiles.

"Ch- Charlie," I stutter.

"Awwww, you're so cute Charlie. How old are you," she asks rubbing my hand.

"Twenty," I feel my body stiffen so I pull my hand away.

"So young but that's ok. I'll take good care of you," she smirks. I look over to Mikey and I don't know what's going on it looks like they're wrestling. Then I gaze back in her lovely eyes.

"What's your...name," I manage to get out.

"I'm Samantha but you can call me Sam or my stage name Mystic," she laughs. I smile because her laughter is cute. She starts taking off her clothes slowly but surely. Yet again I feel nothing. She takes off her crop top and then her bra revealing her boobs. I look away, embarrassed of what's going on in front of me. I've never seen a woman naked before. I don't notice her next movement but she straddles me. I turn my head, afraid of what was gonna happened. She grabs my hands and place them on her boobs. I pull my hand away but she places them back on her breasts; then slides my right hand to her heart. I don't know what to do. She beautiful but I don't want to do anything like this with her.

"Can we stop...please,' I whisper.

"What's wrong," she asks.

"I'm not in the mood if you know what I mean," I bow my head.

"Am I not beautiful to you," she fondles with her fingers.

"No...I mean yes you are but I'm just not sexually attracted to you," I mumble,

"Are you attracted to men," she finally looks up at me.

"No, I'm not. I don't know who I'm attracted to," I honestly reply. She looked hurt but in an understanding way. I remove my hands from her breasts and place them on her back, pulling her into me.

"You have another hour left, what do you want to do," she searches my face for an answer.

"I don't know," I admit. We just sat there for while and even told each other things about ourselves for about forty five minutes. I doubt Mikey even realized that Mystic wasn't striping or doing God knows what but, actually holding a conversation with someone, that has nothing to do with sex.

"Your hour is up," she stands up. Mikey pulls away from his girl and adjust himself. Mystic...Sam, and the other girl put their clothes back on as we hand them their cash. Sam gives me a small smile and nod before I head out of this secret room. I rushed past the topless women who begged to be loved and made my way back down Fifths Avenue.

"Charlie, how was it," Mikey laughs.

"It was ok," I fake a smile.

"I saw the girl you were with. Way to go champ," he slaps my back. Yeah, I guess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey Hey guys! So I just finished my second chapter of this awesome new book..WHOOOO! Thank you for all the love and support and so many views for my first chapter. You guys are awesome. So please VOTE and COMMENT. I want to hear from you guys and I want your feedback on my stories. I can honestly say I'm successful because of you guys :)<3 <3 Check out my first book Satan's Angel and I hope you all continue to enjoy my writing. GOD BLESS...Thanks for EVERYTHING :*