I'll do anything (part two)

~A couple weeks after the funeral brought to you by Mikayuu~
(Karma's POV)
That's when I started working on my time machine. I know your like how the hell are you doing that, but with my smarts I should be able to do it. Especially if it's for Nagisa.
~Time skip brought to you by Lumine x Kody.~
"Yess!!!!" I had just finished the time machine."Now it's time to fire this baby up." I slammed my hand on that red button like my life depended on it. Rainbow colors filled the room for a moment, but the it turned white so I guessed it was ready.

After taking a deep breath and thinking about Nagisa and how happy he would be to have his sister back I walked towards the machine. When I was a step away from going through the portal to the past I heard a knock. I decided that I better go get it since I don't want any suspicion, so I covered the time machine with a cloth and opened the door.
To my surprise it was Nagisa. "May I come in please I just feel so lonely at my house" he said with tears rolling down his face. "Of course." I said not trying to be rude. 'I guess I have to postpone traveling to the past' I thought to myself.
"What's that" he said which broke me out of my thoughts. "Ummm it just.... a Halloween decoration." "Why do I feel like your lying to me Karma Akabane." I shuddered when I heard him say my full name.
" I-I'm not l-lying." I cringed at my own stuttering. " Karma Akabane I will cry if you don't tell me the truth." He said as tears rolling down his eyes.
I yelled out,"Ok, Ok just don't cry. Please don't continue crying." I then saw him giggling which gave me a happy,tingly feeling. I smiled as I walked over to remove the cloth. I already knew that Nagisa
would know what it was since he's crazy about sci-fi...
And I was correct as I heard him say,"OMG, KARMA IS THAT A FRIKIN TIME MACHINE!!!!????!!!!"