𝟎.𝟏- 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭.

nadia

"Raine, slow down."

She got her drivers license and don't know how to act.

"I'm not even going that fast," she says, going about 50mph on a 30mph speed limit.

"The school is literally a two minute drive you do not need to speed."

Plus it was rainy and the roads were slippery, she could easily wreck.

"We're here," She says as she parks into the student parking lot.

It hasn't rained this hard in a while. I could tell it was already going to be a bad day.

"Raine it's raining," I joked as we get out the car.

She looks at me, with a bitch face. I know she's heard that joke a million times. Who names their daughter Raine?

"Nadia you think your so funny huh??"

"I do," I chuckle as we walk into our high school.

Twelfth grade year; almost over, thank god. I can't wait to go to college; it's been my dream since I was a kid. I always wanted the college life.

I go to my locker and have a short convo with Raine and then go to my first period.

I'd sit at my desk and daydream majority of the time; yet I still get perfect grades. All of my classes were boring, no class gave me energy, so I daydream.

There is this one guy though. He stares at me sometimes, but I ignore. I have every class with him. He's very quiet, but I've heard about him. How he's in a gang. I've seen him on the news before.

He was very cute, but he was dangerous, and that's the last type of person I need to be seen with.

I have detention today, sadly. Raine started a food fight yesterday. Let's just say I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Let's just pray today ends quickly.

Raine can't take me home afterwards so my mom is suppose to pick me up..I hope she keeps her promise.

Who am I kidding. My mom is a druggy, she probably forgot five minutes after I told her.

First period passes, Second period passes...every class passes by fast surprisingly, and in every class, that Danny dude continued to look at me.

After they dismiss school, I grab my things and go to the detention room...and of course, Danny was right behind me as we walked into the room.

I'm tired of seeing this dude honestly.

I find a seat in the back and he sits beside me. I roll my eyes and take out my portfolio.

I've been working on this one drawing, sad of course. I think it might be my best one yet.

🐺

My mom let me down, as usual. She can't even pick up her own daughter from school...sigh.

I walk straight out of school and through a shortcut. Coincidentally, Danny walks the same route as me. He's a couple steps in front of me.

Three minutes later, he turns around and looks at me.

"Why are you going this way?"