Ereri c;

HELLO. HELLO. HELLLO. So Um, I'm thinking of making this chapter the well awaited smutty chapter? ;D . It's probably going to suck sooo bad since It'll be my first time writing something like this so I'm just going off of what I've read >~< Remember, Commet, like, and follow

*LEVI'S POV *

I felt two hands slide up my upper thighs after a few minutes of the water stopping from the Shower I sent Eren to take. My eyes flickered open, I was shocked at what came over Eren. I was face to face with his shimmering eyes full of lust. I watched him teasingly close the gap between our lips at a slow pace and when he did, I lost controll. I tangle my fingers through his hair pulling him into a deep kiss, sliding my tongue between his teeth at the first chance I got. That earned me a quiet, yet sweet moan to escape his lips. I wrap my hands around his waist, pulling them underneath his shirt and gently grazing my thumbs against his hips before pulling up his shirt more to show his ribs. I use one hand to hold up his shirt and with the other I skim my fingers across his ribs, to his abs. That action earned mumbles to emit from his throat. With that, I had enough of waiting, I ripped off his shirt and pushed him over then press my knees up against both of Eren's sides. I slide my tongue against his jawline and to his neck slowly nibbling on it searching for his sensitive spot on his neck, I knew I hit it when his head slammed against the bed as a let out a gasp. That turned me on, I wanted to see more of his erotic expressions. I slowly and seductivly lift off my shirt giving him a good view of what he was about to get. That must've snapped something in him because soon after that I felt two hands attacking my belt and unzipping my pants and sliding them off in a hurry. Before doing the same, I bent down and slid my tongue up against one of his nipples. I felt him shudder underneath me indicating he enjoyed that so I continued to do so. Gently, I nibble on his harden nipple slowly slidding my tongue around it causing Eren to gasp in pleasure..

'' L-Levi~. P-P-le-as. '' Eren said between gasps as he pulled my hands up to his buckle, as he did so I realized how hard he was. I felt my pants tighten at the sight of the bulge in his pants. I nodded and slowly and teasingly took off his belt. He shot me an annoyed scowl meaning to hurry up.

Eren moaned loudly as I grazed over his bulge as I slid off his pants. I knew what he wanted but I wanted to tease him. I slowly slipped my fingers between his thighs avoiding the area he wanted attention to. I heard him groan in annoyance and decided to give in. I placed my hands against the helm of his boxers and slowly slid them off to get a good view of his erection. I looked up to see his crimson face hidding behind his hands. I soflty chuckled and put pressure on his harden shaft with my fingers and softly grasped him between my my hands. I lean down and press my lips against his head, kissing it gently before taking it in my mouth. A loud and blissful moan roared from his throat as I wrapped my tongue around his shaft and took him into my mouth. It didn't take long after only a few nibbles and licks he gasped out.

''Ahn. L-Levi. I-. I-m Gonna. '' He groaned unable to finish his sentence

After that I felt his hot bodlyly fluids venture into my mouth. With pleasure, I swallowed it and started licking him clean. Only a few moments after I felt his hands grasp my sides with shakey hands he slide them under my boxers and took them off throwing them on the floor. He gave me a pleading look and sputtered.

''L- Levi..I wan't it.. P- Please. '' Eren begged.

'' Then suck. '' I commanded as I placed two fingers at the rim of his mouth, he gave a confused expression but did as I said.

I pull out my fingers and press one against his entrance, I give him a glance asking for permission he shook his head. I slowly slid my finger into him, I continued although he was groaning in pain, but soon after that I heard his painful groans turn into pleasurable moans, but that changed soon after I pressed another finger into him attempting to stretch him out as much as possible. I pull my fingers out and place my member at his entrance.

'' Eren, this will hurt but only for a little bit, alright? '' I said, and he nodded.

I slowly press into him watching him grasp onto the sheets trashing a bit. I begin pumping into him at a steady pace.. He let out a strong moan letting me know it was getting pleasurable. With that, I shoved deeper into him making him arch his back and coo my name loud. I heard him letting out short and cute moans as his body was shaking in pleasure beneathe mine. '' M-More. .Ahh.! Hnn. '' I heard him gasp between moans. I speed up my pace, going faster and pumping deeper into him. '' AHN. SHIT. R-Right..There..Levi.. Hn~'' Eren moaned out. I knew I hit the right spot when he gasped that. I rammed into him placing myself repeatedly into the same spot. A few moments later of slamming myself into him I heard him yell.

''Ah..Hahhn. C- Cum.nn I'm G-gonna. Ahhn '' Eren gasped.

I felt him release onto my chest, I felt myself close to my climax. After a few more pumps into him I fell onto him and released into his ass.

Panting, I kiss his forehead and pull out of him and pull him into a spooning postition and fall asleep with him between my arm.

WOAH HOLLY SHIT THAT WAS SO BAD. >~< IM SOO SORRY ON HOW TERRIBLE THAT WAS. OMG IM ASHAMED OF MYSELF.

Levi; at least I finally got to fuck him >:D >:D

Eren; can we do it again? c; c;

UGHHH ANYWAYS IM SORRY FOR IT BEING TERRIBLE. Reeemebberr to, like, comment, and vote. cx I promise in the later smutty sences with them that they'll be better >-< I hope. Sorry It was kinda short. I was lacking on ideas and I was busy.