Master, forgive me.

9* Phone ringing*

"Hello?.. Eh?! Oh Master it's you!" Alec voice trembled

"Ah yes, how was the outcome of the plan?"

"Master, forgive my failure. My attempt to anger Jeager was not accomplished. He was upset, but it immediately dissipated soon after. Now as of Jeager's location, remains unknown. I hope you can forgive my actions!" Alec cried.

"You stupid idiot, did you forget he has a sister? She should know, saying their attached to the hip so much its disgusting. You failed to complete the objective, but I will ignore that and forgive your mistake. Do not fail, and do not have anyone help you this time! Do it your fucking self!"

"Oh Master! You are too kind! Thank you! I shall please you, I promise!" Alec cheered.

"Huh? Master? Are you okay?"

* faint yelling and the sound of two people locked in combat*

"Leave Eren Alone!''

- call disconnected -

Alec's eyes widened, oh how he knew that voice too well. He clenched his teeth and growled " What a surprise hearing from you, Grisha.'' Alec walked outside nearing towards his care before hearing a familiar raven haired girl's voice shouting at him.

Panting with hands on her knees " Haah. Where's . Eren?''?

"EHH?!?!" Alec screeched, immediately realized how worried he sound he adjusted his tone of voice and attitude. " Why should I know, I'm not his babysitter."

Mikasa sneered. " Bastard. He did come home from your house the last he was over."

"Ah, and you expect me to be the cause? I assure you I'm not holding him captive, would you like to see that yourself? " Alec shot her a grin back.

"As a matter of fact I would." Mikasa said, and without hesitation she walked right into his house, locking him out while she searched.

She came across a piece of paper oddly folded, and taped to the back of his silverware drawer. Careful not to rip it, she pealed it off and stuck it in her pocket. Knowing it'd be too risky to evaluate it now, she decides to take it home.

" Find anything, Ms. quicktoassumeiwanthimasmysexslaveorsomething. " Alec chuckled.

Unaffected by his remark, she replied " Only enough to find that you're hiding something behind your silverware drawer ~" She said pulling out the sheet of paper she found and twirled it between her index finger and middle finger and quickly started the car engine.

"FUCK! I NEED THAT YOU FUCKING TWAT!" Alec raised his voice as he rushed down the driveway, only to find he was too late as Mikasa had gotten away.

* Mika's Pov *

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT. " I mentally screeched and slammed the breaks, alerted by two familiar characters and one unknown. I pull into the parking lot and rush into the store.

"EREN FUCKING JEAGER WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN. " I yell, walking into a cute little coffee shop

Eren's face when pale. " E-Eh?!?!?

Mikasa !."

I pull him by the collar. " We're going home."

I hear a crackling voice. " I can't, Mikasa." Eren spoke

Hanji eyed Levi and Eren. " Let me guess, she's completely clueless on EVERYTHING."

Eren and Levi simultaneously spoke. " Yeah."

" What is she talking about?" I question.

"You'd never approve. I can't tell you without you trying to stop me." Eren spoke to me.

"I'm your sister! You can tell me anything. I want to home or I'm

Forcing you." I shout, causing An Angry Levi to get out of his seat.

" That's enough, Mikasa. I will explain it, but I swear to god if you interfere I will fuck you up." Levi growled

Hmph! " Fine, I understand. " I sigh expecting the worst.

First things first ( im the realist xDDD) and do not dare interrupt me, Ackerman. Eren and I are in a relationship, and your input will not affect us. Second, G-Gr" Levi choked up. " Grisha, he's alive. I know this because I used to work beside him along with Erwin, Alec, And Shitty Fore-Eyes next to me. He is beyond the wall, I failed to keep this information out of Eren's hands and now he's going along side Hanji and I to search for him, either that or he goes alone."

I stayed silent for a moment taking it the newly learned information I acquired.

" Eren, Levi I will accept your relationship on one condition, Take me with you."

"WHAT?" Eren yelled.

" Take me with you." I repeat

" This is why I didn't tell you! " Eren once again yelled.

" I have more information than you think, Alec is hunting Eren for some unknown reason." I noticed my words causing Levi to flinch.

" Tell me everything." Levi said.

"I found this in Alec's house this morning, after I read what was in it I started searching, and no, I have yet to call the number listed." I speak.

Levi's eyes shot open as he read what was inside the envelope along with Eren and Hanji.

"So, when are we leaving?" I asked.

Levi cleared his voice. " As soon as possible, which means Eren no fucking around this time we have to train seriously."

"B-But Levi last time was your fault!" Eren whined.

"S-Shut up, brat." Levi said flustered.

Hanji grabbed my hands " So how are you involved with Eren."

I groan " When I was little, I was kidnapped and Eren saved me. Eren's parent's adopted me. He's kinda saved me a lot of times."

"Shit." Levi groaned " If she's going we have to train her too."

I wave my hand indicating no. " No need, I'm already fully able to use the maneuvering gear."

Tch. "Good, and to as where Eren is staying, he has been living with me. You are free to stay there as well. That way we can further more evaluate that note, and maybe call the number on it.

"Alright, I'll take you up on that offer." I say.

SO FUCKING SHORT SORRY. ITS SOOO HARDD TO WRITE A LOT ON MY IPOD

AND OMFG 2k READS AHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS :DDDD