Our First Meeting - EDITED

2021 a/n : edited this at 1am because i was bored 😀 the only changes are correcting my english, taking out irrelevant sentences and making this easier to read.

The start of senior year has came. The hallway was full of chatters and footsteps. What Kim Taehyung could only hear was girls screaming "Seokjin Oppa! Can you sign this for me?"

"Ugh,when will those girls SHUT the hell up!? Taehyung rolled his eyes as he walked up the stairs to his first period.

"I wonder what's so good about this boy named Kim Seokjin, that every girl must scream about. I MUST find out." Taehyung thought as he walked to class.

Recess came by and the screaming could be heard again. Glancing at the corner of the canteen, what Taehyung could only see was girls crowding around that corner. He decided to put his food tray first, and walked towards to where the girls were crowding.

<Taehyung's POV>

As I walked towards the corner out of curiosity, I saw a male student. He seemed new and lost so I wanted to approach him.

"Hey , do you need help with anything? Oh, also my name is Kim Taehyung. " I asked.

"Yes, I do need help. I need to go to the library but I forgot my way again and my friends aren't picking up their phones. My name is Jung Hoseok. Nice to meet you! " Hoseok was smiling as he answered me.

I willingly showed him the way to the library. As we were walking to the library, we learnt more about each other. Hobi is from the same class as Jiminie, my friend from elementary school. We decided to meet up after school so that I could show him around the school more.

<Hobi's POV>

Taehyung seemed nice so I am looking foward to meeting him after school. Right now, I am in a rush to meet Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi.

Oh right, I forget to tell Jimin that I was going to introduce him to my good friends.

Aish, now I have to find that smol bean. Whipping out my LG G7ThinQ, I called Jimin.

"Ya, where are you right now?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm at the library now. Why?" Jimin sounded confused.

"Nothing. Just stay there and wait for me at the receptionist counter." I said before hanging up the call.

As if it took days to reach the library since there were a lot of steps, I finally reached at the entrance of the library. I saw Jimin at the counter and I dashed through the doors.

"Shhh!" the librarian shushed me.

Oops. I guessed I was too loud.. I quickly apologised to the librarian with a bow.

Anyways, I quickly explained to Jimin as we walked up the stairs to where my friends were.

"Guys, I brought Jimin with me! Jimin, these are my friends that I just told you about. Namjoon, Seokjin and Yunki." I said as I opened the door.

<Jimin's POV>

"Ooooo, so these dudes are your friends?" Hobi nodded.

These dudes looked friendly but...one of them seems attracted to me. I think the guy is called...Yoongi!

"I thought it would be nice to let you guys meet Jimin so he can get to know you guys and be in our same study group!" Hobi said. The guys nodded and gestured me to sit down. They asked me a few questions before the school bell rang. I had to go to my science class so I waved goodbye to the boys.

<Seokjin's POV>

"Ya, Yoongi. Do you perhaps like Jimin? Earlier on,you kept staring at him." I asked