Why were you avoiding me?

Jin's POV

After that incident, Taehyung started avoiding me. Good thing that everyone wanted to exchange numbers with each other that way, I got Taehyung's number. I kept texting him.

Me:
Taehyung,this is Seokjin.
Please don't avoid me. I want to talk to you.
(Seen)
Please. Can we just talk. I know you're frustrated right now but please, talk to me.
(Seen)

I realised that he won't answer me so I decided to leave him alone for the meantime.

Taehyung 's POV

After that incident, I tried to stay calm and decided to avoid Seokjin. I tried to tell myself I hate him but it never seem to work. I felt like I should stop attending study group sessions in the meantime. I will have jimin to get jungkook into the group so jungkook can flirt (I'm such a good friend)

Jungkook's POV

I was told that I was transferred to where Jimin and Taehyung studies. I was on cloud nine.

Taehyung told me that he will have Jimin to take me to his friends and let them know more about me. Grabbing onto the chance to flirt with Jimin, I put my hand on jimin's waist and slowly moving to his butt. "You have a nice body, in case you don't know that..."

Jimin's cheeks went pink to red." T-Thanks." he stuttered. He's so cute that I could squeeze his cheeks oh my god... I love him.

Jimin's POV

I felt Jungkook putting his hands on my waist as we were walking. I tried to look as normal. as I could so that I will not blush that easily. But as his hands start to touch my butt and started caressing it, I went nuts. I liked it. I knew that he liked me but didn't expect him to be this flirty. I shouldn't have stuttered earlier...

Yoongi's POV

When I saw jimin and jungkook together, I felt anger boosting up until my face. I couldn't control my actions . I knew I liked Jimin, but why? Am I gay? None of my friends are gay. oh shit. "Yunki-ah, are you okay? you seemed like you were having an explosion inside your small body. " "YAH, IM NOT SMALL OKAY" I yelled at Jin. how is he reading my mind?

Jimin's POV

After everyone chatted with Kookie, we went back home. Taehyung should be coming back to the study group after the break. He requested for a school break, I wonder why?

Taehyung's POV

I'm back to school after a break. During the break, I tried to get over with that incident. "Taehyung-ah!" I looked back and saw Jin. "yes?"
"why were you ignoring my texts? "
"i-i was sick..."
"really? are you alright now?" jin touches my forehead. I was blushing as he gently touches my forehead. I have never felt this kind of feeling before. Well I did. last week. I told myself it's nothing much and I don't like jin. I convinced myself that I hate him.

"Seokjin-ssi, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Uh... nothing. I just wanted to ask you whether you were okay because you suddenly requested for a break. So I thought that something might had happened... " Jin scratches his head

"Oh okay... I guess I will see you tomorrow...?" I said and waved good-bye.

Jin's POV

Wait, why did my heart started bumping so fast when he just called my name. It can't be... No, I'm not gay.
In my whole entire life, I never liked any boys. I can't be gay. Come to think about it. I never liked anyone before.

Taehyung's POV

I saw Jin during our lunch break, he called out to me but I decided to avoid him.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah. Why are you avoiding Jin? Do you like him?" Jimin asked me.

"What do you mean? I don't like boys."

"well, the way you looked at him during our study sessions tells me that you like him. are you sure you don't like him?"

I didn't knew that Jimin was observing me all these time. maybe I am ga- No I'm not.

"Yeah, I dont like him."

Jimin shakes his head and started eating his lunch.

<To study session>

Taehyung's POV

I saw Jin and Namjoon talking to each other so sweetly. What is this feeling? I suddenly felt so angry but I decided to ignore that. Wait, why is Jungkook-

oh right I forget he likes Jimin. but wait. Why is Yoongi looking at Jungkook as if he gonna eat him for touching his property...? By any chance, does Yoongi like Jimin? Woah.

I realised I dropped my phone on the floor. Jin and I reacted (both of them were sitting beside each other)to pick up my phone and held hands at the same time... I quickly look up and said that I 'm going out to get some fresh air.

Jin's POV

I liked that. Oh wait, why is he avoiding me again. I gotta go and check on him. I went to the forest again to see whether Taehyung was there. I was right, he's here.

Nobody's POV

"Taehyung-ah!"

Taehyung looked back and gave a confused look.

"Why are you here again?"

"I want to ask you something."

Taehyung remained silent.

"Why are you avoiding me everytime we do something sexual?"

"I'm scared that.... "

"Scared of what?"

"I'm scared that I might fall for you.I'm not sure about my feelings."

Both of them remained silent.

"Will this confirm your feelings for me?"

Jin pulled Taehyung closer and leaned in and kissed. They kissed and kissed for a few minutes.

"So, do you like me?"

"I guess so. I love that kiss."

"Me too."

Jin questioned himself why did he asked Taehyung that question.

"Taehyung-ah, I think I'm in love with you. The first day when I first transferred to your class, you caught my attention. I admired you. I got so worried when you suddenly wanted a break."

Jin continued and said, "Would you stay with me and don't ever make me worried?"

"Then, can you promise me something. Don't ever talk sweetly to any guys or girls. Only to me. When you talked sweetly to Namjoon earlier, it made me jealous. And yes, I would stay with you forever."

Both of them hugged each other and never knew that they were gays. But at least they found their love of their life.

Authors note - sorry for not uploading for two months, was busy with school. Should I continue the story or just mark it as completed because I feel like the story is bad.