Chapter 2 - Cross country

Enjoy!

Feedback welcome

_______________________________

RING

RING

RING

RI-

The alarm shut off as I slammed my hand down on my phone. I reached graves my phone off the night stand and check the time.

4:02am

I rubbed my eyes and sat upright in my bed. Today's the day. Moving day. I stretched and hoped outta bed grabbing cloths I had left out the night before and headed for the shower.

I pressed shuffle on my playlist and turned the taps on, I reached over and pushed next listing to the next song that started playing I step into the hot spray of the water.

I quickly scrubbed my body and wrapped a towel around after getting out of the shower. I looked at the girl in the mirror. She was young, barely 21 with long straight dark brown hair. A curvy,fit figure paired with her tiny waist.

I dried my self off and pulled on a pair of baggy sweater and a tight black tank top. Dried and straightened my hair and I was ready. Ready to leave everything behind.

Buzz

I'll be there in 10 - Nathan

I grabbed my coat and my carry on and went to slip on my shoes.

I hugged my dad on the way out the door, I could hear Nathan's Green Day music playing from here.For the last time i looked back at the house i grew up in and silently said goodbye.

I tossed my bag in trunk and shut it with a bang. I opened the passenger door to the black Mazda and climbed in.

"Ready?" Asked the guy wearing a black T-shirt and dark blue jeans.

"Ready." I repeated

He peaked outta the drive way and we started to the journey.

. . .

I could feel something wet and slimy dripping down my cheek, my eyes fluttered open to see the trees passing us. I reached up and wiped my cheek with the sleeve of my shirt. It was drool. I drooled on myself when I feel asleep.

"Ugh...where are we too?"

"Another hour to go." He replied eyes straight on the road.

I'll see you at the airport. - mom

"We're gonna go meet the guys when we get there and go see a movie, your flight down leave for another few hours."

"Sounds good." I laid my dear back and listen to the music as I drifted off to sleep again listening to the song on the radio.

.   .   .

"We're here." Nathan's voice interrupted my slumber.

My eyes cracked open, the sun was just peaking over the horizon in the distance, the orange and red early morning ray dancing over the city.

I propelled my seat upward and let out a little yawn, taking in the city around me. Not much bigger then home but it had an airport. Nathen got out of his car and I followed shortly behind him.

"Sleep well?" He asked.

"Like a baby." I laughed.

"No kidding, you slept for four hours"