Twisted Fate

Sammy POV

I woke up and felt dizzy. When I look at my surroundings, I realized I wasn't in the studio. Well, I was but somewhere unfamiliar to me.

I don't remember anything except singing, writing and composing songs for Joey. I must have fainted here, but I don't remember.

I noticed there was nobody in the studio. Did they.... Went home without noticing me here? Well, that would be impossible. Besides, I'm right next to the ink machine! How would nobody notice my unconcious body lying here?! Even Thomas checks on the machine frequently, how could he possibly not notice me?!!

Well I should calm down, maybe they were too busy. Can't blame people who work hard anyways.

Suddenly, I heard strange noises in the distance. Of course, like anyone in this situation I said "H-Hello, is anyone there?"

The noises were getting a little louder. It kinda made me nervous on what I called out.

I saw a couple of inky monsterous beasts coming closer. I panicked and grab a stick near me while yelling "D-Don't get any closer!" When they heard me yell, they stop inching closer. They looked at me as if they were confused. They went to another direction.

"Who were they? No... WHAT were they?" I thought.

As I was going search the place I saw and big and inky being from the distance.

"W-What is t-that?"