♛𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝓎𝒶𝓁 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃!♛

Gabriel was rather unamused when he woke up at the crack of dawn. Hans has smacked him in the face, telling him it was time to wake up despite the fact Gabriel only wanted to sleep for the whole day.

His whole body hurt despite the relaxing bath he had. Gabriel groaned as he pushed himself up, his arm was becoming quite the pain and it had yet to stop burning. Unfortunately, Gabriel knew this had a high chance of infection as it was left for so long but if anyone got a glance, he had no excuse to hide such a big wound. 

Despite he unwillingness, Gabriel got up and quickly fought his way into his uniform before sorting out his laundry and cleaning himself up in the bathroom. Breakfast was served to him, in his room per his preference. Though the maid who brought up the meal said that his father had wanted to see him after breakfast.

Gabriel had two choices, hide for the entire day as there was no way he was getting out of the palace if his father wanted to see him. His tricks were used up by this point in time, the guards were all too familiar with his plots to adventure out. His Father would quite literally storm his room if he stayed here too.

There wasn't any winning with this family sometimes. Though it wasn't necessarily a bad thing, it showed the family cared for each other in a weird roundabout way.

As Gabriel ate his meal, he decided that seeing his Father would be the best way to go about things. He was, after all, a grown adult who should be able to handle anything with rationality. No matter the front he put up around his sons from time to time. There was Father Viktor and King Viktor, though he was typically a lot more in his casual 'Father Mode' nowadays. 

As he finished his coffee, a maid came in right on time. Gabriel supposed he ate at the same speed everytime he dined here. The maids would start to see a pattern. He thanked the maid before taking leave after her. It was time to see what Father had in store for him.

Gabriel walked down the halls that avoided his brother's rooms, he didn't expect to run into the Royal Tutor as he walked out of his room, however.

It seemed Heine didn't expect to see the teen either, so with a brief nod Gabriel was on his way. Somewhat aware that Heine was going in the same direction several paces behind.

"Prince Gabriel," Heine called, making Gabriel's eyebrow twitch.

"Yes, Heine?" He responded.

"How is your arm today? Not giving you trouble I hope," Heine commented as he eyed how Gabriel carried his arm.

"Its nothing," Gabriel smiled.

"Are you heading to see your Father?"

"I am," Gabriel acknowledged.

"I have my suspicions that His Majesty has requested both of us to be present," Heine gave an ever so slight pause when he said 'His Majesty'.

Knowing his Father's excitable self, he wouldn't be surprised if the two were friends and Heine was most likely correct. More problems for Gabriel. He gave a small hum to show he agreed with Heine before the two stood outside the Kings room as a guard announced their presence.

Here we go, thought Gabriel with a roll of his eyes.

The doors opened and as soon as the two walked inside, Gabriel found himself being swung around like a doll in this father's arms. Between the unamused expression on his face and how pale he was turning, Heine seemed to take the hint and suggest for his father to let him go. 

After the moment of excitement, it seemed as if his Father was going to clap him around the head. 

"Gabe, what were you thinking? Going out and getting hurt like that," Viktor scolded.