♛𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇: 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒢𝒶𝒷𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁♛

Heine watched as Viktor progressively got worse with worrying about Gabriel. The tutor would admit that the teen made him curious. He obviously had many skills he learnt outside of what Viktor wanted him taught, so he has a thirst for knowledge that much was apparent. He cared for his family too, even Viktor could see how much his words hurt the boy despite the fact he looked rather defeated before Viktor even spoke to him. 

There were several things that made Heine curious, the notes on the teen's desk, his ability to look after such terrible wounds and even when he started to get involved with such vulgar means as killing. If any of the other four princes thought of killing they'd surely look for any other alternative. Even Viktor disliked violence. 

"Heine!" Viktor's complaining brought him out of his thoughts. 

"What is it Viktor?" Heine sighed. 

"Should I go check on Gabriel? He looked more upset than I've seen him in years," Viktor mused with a frown. 

"If you do anything now it could make things worse," Heine sighed.

"But-!" "No buts, if you wish I can-" "Your Highness!" A guard cut Heine off.

"The Doctor wishes to see you," the guard finished.

Viktor completely sobered up his mood before ordering the man in. Said Doctor looked like he had seen hell itself which caused Heine to shoot Viktor a glance.

"Y-You Highness, Prince Gabriel, he refused my help! He told me to leave and looked really angry!" The Doctor looked as if he may faint, was Gabriel angry really that scary? 

"I see," Viktor frowned before dismissing the Doctor who quite literally ran away, stumbling as he went.

"It appears Gabriel has quite a temper then?" Heine asked.

"Not at all, he just looks super scary when he doesn't want to be bothered. Though... no ones ran away before," Viktor sweatdropped. 

Heine offered to check on Gabriel at a later time, he'd offer to help with his wound too since Heine knew basic First-Aid. First on Heine's list of things to do was to find the other princes and make sure they were okay. There was an attack after all and that seemed to be going unnoticed for whatever reason. 

As he approached Leonhard's chambers, he found that three of the four princes were in there sitting in rather upset positions. Heine hardly stepped into the room before all forms of yelling hit him. While this may have been a usual occurrence, there were yells of 'Eins' and 'Kai' and 'Scary!' which made it hard for Heine to piece together. 

After allowing the teens to calm down, Bruno quickly stated that Kai went off after Licht compared the angry Gabriel to Eins. With a curious nod, Heine reassured the group before going to find Kai. Kai proved hard to find until he was told that he had taken a pillow and headed into Gabriel's room despite protests that a few maids hear down the hall. 

Heine decided to listen through the door before knocking, which he was glad he did as he heard sobbing that could only come from someone who had truly broken. The muffled sobs were reassured by the soft, quiet voice of Kai which words couldn't really be made out. Viktor was right, Kai and Gabriel seemed to be the closest. With an ever so small smile, Heine decided that Kai would be able to look after Gabriel until dinner time where he would go and patch up the wound. 

Until then, Heine spent his time with the other princes who took their best guess to what had happened. Of course, they didn't know what Viktor had said to Gabriel and Heine had no plans on telling them. 

Gabriel hadn't said much of anything to Kai, the younger brother able to see straight through the older at this point in time. By the time that Gabriel had fallen asleep due to the exhaustion he was in, Kai had taken notice of the broken mirror with the dagger sticking deep inside the cracked glass. Following the trajectory, Kai's eyes fell on Gabriel's desk and all the papers that were thrown about on it.