*1

Kim Seokjin was the definition of handsome. His mother reminded him everyday, his best friend always made sure to cry over it, and every stranger off the street always told him so.

He didn't know why he had been the very least surprised when everyone was immediately bowing down to him once news broke out over Seokjin being the next one in line for both future Prince and King of Korea.

According to the flooding social media, everyone was happy. Anyone who didn't know him prior couldn't even protest at the world breaking news. One look at Kim Seokjin and everyone erased passed judgement and replaced it with praises and smiles. As said, everyone liked Seokjin. Especially since he didn't seem as harmful as their current King, and they were right, by a long shot. Everyone was happy at the news.

Everyone but Kim Seokjin.

At the moment, said Kim Seokjin was currently balling his eyes out. His eyes resembled a drug addict, red and faded, while his face was swollen with tears. He felt like his entire existence had just been locked inside a tower from the news. And according to old folklore, he wasn't off by much. Because now he was going to be a prince.

Seokjin still wore his face mask to cover his identity, but it was pretty much pointless after the little incident back at the main city. He might as well just be screaming, 'Future Prince and King coming through!' at this point. He would have, actually, if he had been in a better state of mind and reacting differently.

Thankfully, no one was paying attention to him either way. Well, how could they? Seokjin was practically running at full speed now, preventing any eyes to see no more than a vast of wind when passed by.

Either way, no one could tell how absolutely terrible he looked from all the past crying. No one would understand either if he told them why he was crying in the first place. They would think he would be crazy for bawling his eyes out over being a prince. They would be angry for how low his appreciation was on the fact that fate chose him. But he really didn't care about fate. Heck, fate should consider getting their glasses checked because there was no way in hell that this was right.

Thankfully, ten minutes later he arrived to the destination he had so desperately been heading to. After checking in through the security metal gate, he practically ran up the steps and onto the porch of the familiar home. He instantly felt a hundred times better at just the sight. This was the home that always accepted him with love and support. This was the home that always made him feel cozy and want to never leave. This was the place that would always hold the best sense of security. Yet, surprisingly enough, this was not actually his home.

"Jimin!" He cried all over again and almost sent his best friend falling backwards. He had attacked the shorter with a hug the second he recognized the familiar shiny black hair that resembled a clear night sky.

Jimin didn't say anything as he let the older cry onto his shoulder.

He had heard the news too.

~~~

The boys settled in the home. Seokjin had his back pressed into the vintage million dollar couch that felt soft under his fingers. It was silky and soft. After letting him in, Jimin had stepped out of the room for a minute and had returned promptly. He held out a pint of strawberry ice cream - Seokjin's favorite - while Jimin held his own of plain vanilla. He sat down next to his friend on the soft couch before he offered a spoon.