*3

“Everyone! The night has just begun!” The man at the microphone yelled. The crowd cheered.

Seokjin blinked. The prince was still a bit fazed after that performance. How couldn't he be? He’s seen performances of all kind, but that. That was definitely different. He had never seen a performer look so powerful, as if they owned the stage.

Seokjin was about to take a step forward to go and see if he could possibly speak to this performer, until he suddenly saw Jimin slip by him and start walking the opposite direction.

“Jimin?” Seokjin called out for. He quickly glanced toward the direction RM had left before he decided to follow his friend who seemed to be walking away in rather a rush.

“Hey! Jimin, where are you going?” He called out to.

Seokjin finally stopped chasing his best friend when Jimin came to a halt. By the time Seokjin was at Jimin’s side at the bar, sitting in the stool beside him, the younger already had a shot glass in his hand.

“Hey, what happened? Why’d you leave? Don't you want to go talk to them?” Seokjin asked with a confused expression as he watched Jimin take in the shot glass.

The younger suddenly coughed and almost choked on his drink.

“What?” Jimin asked, not believing his ears. “Talk to them? Me? Talk to them?” He asked. He gave Seokjin a scandalous look after mildly regaining composure.

“Yeah. Didn't you say you had a crush on...what was his name? J...dope? J...hoe?” Seokjin asked as he tried to recollect the name.

Jimin’s ears turned red.

“J-Hope, hyung.” The boy corrected with a red face.

“And I can't just go...talk to him!” Jimin spluttered out.

“What? Why not?” Seokjin raised an eyebrow.

“Because he’s J-Hope, hyung!” Jimin seemed rather scandalized.

Seokjin didn't seem impressed. “And you're nothing? You're not Park Jimin? Son of Park Airlines, the most famous airlines of-”

Jimin spluttered again and put his hand over Seokjin's mouth. The bartender had looked up from where he had been wiping the counter. It was a scrawny teenager that seemed to be forcefully working there. Jimin made sure to give him a look as to make sure that he hadn't heard anything, or else. The bartender looked back down as quickly as he had looked up, wiping a lot faster.

“So what? I’m not Park Jimin here, hyung. I'm not Mr. Park this and Mr. Park that. I’m just Jimin. And he's J-Hope.” Jimin emphasized the difference between the names again.

“He’s definitely out of my league.” Jimin mumbled before taking another shot.

Seokjin stared at his best friend for a couple of seconds before he let out a sigh. The prince knew his friend was head over heels for this guy. It was displayed all over his face. Seokjin had honestly never seen anything like this on his best friend. He usualy had mere week crushes. Seokjin wanted Jimin to at least talk to this guy.

But, being a great (or not by some people’s standards), Jin let it be. He didn't want to force the younger into things. He’ll just let it...play out.