Chapter Twenty Four

"Hyung, why are you not eating? Y-you don't like the food? We can go somewhere else if you want tho," Jimin asked. He stopped eating his food when he noticed that Yoongi didn't even touch his, only stared emptily at no specific direction.

Yoongi scowled. He sighed before he raised his eyes to look at the puppy eyes before him.

"Why are you here, Jimin?" He asked, rubbing his face with one of his hands.

Jimin blinked a few times before his mouth curved into a smile.

"Because I miss you, hyung," he answered gleefully.

Yoongi grunted, again. Its been two days in a row Jimin has come to his workplace to pick him up for a lunch 'date'.

And it's frustrating because Jimin seemed to be too casual while Yoongi on the other hand had to face his co-workers questioning the relationship between the two of them.  What was worse was that some of Jimin's obsessed fans started to give him a rough time with all of their sudden clinginess and continuous questions.

Yoongi thanked Papa Kim and Namjoon for making him part of their family and made him one of the company's shareholders.

Well , other people don't need to know that.

But the workers still respected him because he is apart of the CEO's family. And Papa Kim always showed how much he loved Yoongi,  just like his own son, whenever he came to visit the company.

Yoongi pulled his chair just to lean forward towards the table so that he could be closer to the still smiling and grinning Jimin.

Frowning, he observed Jimin who was staring at him with a huge, wide smile.

Oh wow. Everyone could believe him if he tells them he loves them too. What a good actor, Jimin.

Rolling his eyes only to squint after that, he cleared his throat.

"Aren't you busy or something? I thought you were busy? No. You are always busy. Very busy," he hissed.

Jimin scoffed. He shrugged his shoulders before he placed his cute, handsome face on his palm.

"I am. I just finished with my dance practice and will have to deal with some meetings and stuff after this. Jin said it's one of the biggest sport brands company and then I have to go for another photoshoot.

He stopped, playfully smiling at Yoongi who was listening to him before he continued, "but I can always make time for you, hyung."

Yoongi emitted a long, deep, audible breath. He massaged the area in between his eyebrows.

"Jimin, why are you doing this?"

"Why am I doing what?" he asked, confused with the question.

"This.." Yoongi expressed it with his hands, directing them at Jimin and toward himself before he just randomly moved his hands everywhere he could.

Pulling brows together in a frown with his lips pursed forward,  Jimin started to open his mouth, responding to the ridiculous question.

"Because I love you, hyung. What else does it mean?"

"Jimin, love is a big word. You can't use that carelessly," he sighed.

"I know. And I never use that word carelessly," Jimin answered. His voice suddenly went deep. It really showed how serious he was with his answer. His eyes sharply and deeply stared at the now confused eyes from Yoongi.

"B-but-"

"Hyung, please just eat. We will talk about this later, okay? People will hear us if we talk here," Jimin pleaded. He whispered his words softly, soothing Yoongi's confused and worried soul.

"Fine. But just so you know, I don't want you to love me," Yoongi mumbled, earning a frustrated frown from the younger.

Just as soon as he dug into his food, he jerked a little when he saw a pair of eyes suddenly appear under the table near his knees.

"OH FUCK!" Yoongi screamed.

"Hyung?" Jimin called. His eyebrows knitted deeper together, showing concern all over his cute, handsome, hot face.

"Stupid ghost!" Yoongi mumbled, kicking Taehyung's face with his foot, Oh well, Taehyung is a ghost so Yoongi's foot just went through the ghost's figure.

His ears ached and his heart twisted in anger when he heard the ghost was laughing out loud, rolling on the floor.
Stupid ghost! If I die because of a heart attack, I swear I will drag him to hell before I go to heaven. By.My.Self. Alone. Without this jerk ass ghost!

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jimin asked again.

Yoongi shook his head, blinking his eyes before he looked back at the younger's now anxious face.

"I'm fine", he replied before he shoved a piece of meat into his mouth.

"You know Yoongi, you like him too, don't you?" Taehyung suddenly appeared next to Yoongi.

Yoongi kept on eating, ignoring the ghost. He even ignored the singer who was still staring at him from across the table.

"See, he likes you. He's crazily in love with you. Just try and look into his lovely eyes and you will know how much you mean to him," the ghost coaxed him, now resting his chin on the table, kneeling beside the younger.

Yoongi slowly gave in, raising his head only to meet with Jimin's sparkling eyes. He raised his eyebrows, slightly surprised that he was caught off guard for staring at the beautiful man.

Jimin started to blush. He lowered his gaze and started to play with his food.

"See, I told ya!" Taehyung grinned.

Yoongi glanced at the now shit eating grinning ghost before he landed his eyes on the now flushed Park Jimin.

Why is this playboy suddenly acting like this?

"Hyung, s-stop staring at me," Jimin whispered. A shy smile started to lift from both corners of his lips.

Yoongi blinked.

Ah.. did I just stare at him?

"I'm not staring at you," the guy replied monotonously.

Jimin's body started to tense a little. He blinked his eyes in confusion. The shy and giddy feelings he felt just now slowly disappeared.

He didn't know why but he felt like his heart just clenched a little.

It hurts.

Pushing away his hurtful feeling, Jimin pressed a smile. Fake and hurtful, but still a smile.

"It's okay Jimin. Probably hyung just needed time to get use to you," the younger internally talked to himself, trying to soothe his slightly wounded heart.

"Hyung, after this I will drop you back to your workplace, yeah?"

Yoongi just nodded, he didn't even look back at the singer.

Letting out a breath, Jimin again plastered a smile on his lips before he quietly ate his food.

Their lunch ended up with them silently eating their food. It was painfully quiet.

"Tae, do you think I will have the chance to feel love again?" Jimin silently asked, whispering those words alone.

-end of chapter 24-

Now I'm confused. I don't know who I should root for.

Sigh.