Chapter Twenty Seven

Warning : I feel horny, so why not.

Jimin gently placed Yoongi on top of his king sized bed before he went toward the door to lock it.

He then turned around, only to see the most beautiful human being he ever met in his whole life panting, waiting for him eagerly.

"J-Jimin... B-baby... I want you... Now..." Yoongi called. He breathed out his words, still struggling to respirate normally.

His lustful eyes were now met with Jimin's eyes. They were darker than before and that only made Yoongi want him even more.

Unbottoning his own see-through shirt, Jimin slowly walked towards the bed, teasing the now needy Yoongi just because he loved the way Yoongi was staring at him now.

I want you to stare at me like this forever, love.

Pulling away his shirt to flash out his toned abs and sexy muscles, Jimin smirked when he noticed how Yoongi licked his own lips while studying the sexy meat in front of him.

Taking his own sweet time, he crawled on the bed before hovering himself over the panting Yoongi.

As soon as Jimin was on top of his body, Yoongi pulled the guy's body to crash on top of his before he hungrily sucked and bit the juicy lips, expressing how addicted he was with those lips through the kiss.

Jimin ran his hand up and down, feeling the well-build body beneath him while his other hand was caressing his cheek tenderly.

Yoongi couldn't stop himself from running his hands all over Jimin's body; feeling every inch of it with his hands. He was hugging his neck while wrapping his legs around the waist, before running his hands to caress the singer's well-toned back. He ended up squeezing the damn, fine-ass continuously.

And Yoongi kept on squeezing the ass, never intending to stop anytime soon.

Their hungry, yet full of love and lust kisses lasted for ten minutes, making their lips more swollen than before.

Jimin then pulled Yoongi's shirt up, undressing him gently before his eyes roamed over the beautiful feature beneath him.

He then kissed the crook of Yoongi's neck hungrily while his hands swiftly pulled down his pants along with his boxers, landing his eyes on the arts he saw soon after.

Beautiful. I always knew you were a mesmerizingly beautiful, baby.

Running his hands over the smooth milky white skin, Jimin looked deeply into Yoongi's lustful eyes. He then leaned against him for another hungry lustful kiss before wording his praises on the guy's lips.

"Baby, you are so beautiful. I want you to be mine forever," he whispered.

Yoongi didn't respond. He took in a deep breath before crashing their lips together again.

Yoongi gasped the moment Jimin attacked his neck with kisses and bites, licking and sucking the white flawless skin leaving a few deep purplish love marks.

Yoongi tilted his head, giving more space for Jimin to assault his skin.

Peppering kisses after he was satisfied with his marks around Yoongi's neck, Jimin slowly licked his way down towards the collarbone, sucking the skin and nibbling it softly, leaving the same purplish marks he left on the neck.

Yoongi wailed, tugging Jimin's hair to be closer to him, when he felt lips suddenly attacking his nipple.

Jimin kitten licked before sucking the nipple in. His other hand was pinching the other nipple. He sucked harder when he heard the beautiful moan that kept on asking for more, making his hard dick become painfully harder.