-Worth the wait: Part 1-

***Elsa***

I sat at my desk and twiddled a pencil between my fingers, waiting from my laptop to load my documents. I am the founder of Arendelle fashion, a clothing company that I had started after college with my sister Anna, and cousins Merida and Rapunzel. Its been running for 3 years now and it seems like we've finally hit our big break. Another fashion company in Paris has notified us that they were considering a partnership for our winter clothing line, which is a huge deal I might add.

My documents finished loading, they were some design ideas for out new winter line. I saved them then grabbed my bag and laptop and headed out the door. Anna, Merida and Rapunzel had left already because it was nine o'clock so I locked the office then hit the elevator button to go down to the garage.

I was driving home when my phone began to ring, I put it on speaker.

"Elsa Arendelle, how may I help you?" I answered robotically.

"Is that a good way to greet your best friend?" The person on the other line said.

"Jack!" I exclaimed, looking down in shock at my phone, it was indeed his number. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you." I apologized.

"No problem, I just wanted to ask where you were."

"I had to stay at the office late, I'm heading back to my condo now." I answered, turning into the parking lot of my condominium. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm right outside your door." Jack laughed. "You didn't answer the door so I called you."

"Ok, I'll be up in a second." I said, walking up the stairs. Jack was waiting outside my door wearing casual clothes and a smile. I blushed slightly.

"It took you long enough." He joked, I quickly hugged him then opened up the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, slumping down on my couch.

"I brought you some food." He held up the take out bag that he held in his hands.

"Really?!" I said grinning.

"No, Its just a bag full of garbage that I brought." He teased. I punch him lightly in the arm.

"Just give me the food." I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a plate. "So you just came over here to deliver me food?" I asked. He nodded.

"I know that you take your work a little to seriously sometimes and forget to do other things, like sleep and eat."

"Don't exaggerate. I only skipped meals a couple of times to finish a huge project." I defended, taking a bit of a piece of pizza that Jack brought.

"When was the last time you actually slept." He questioned. I paused for a minute. "Exactly."

"Well, I appreciate it none the less." I thanked. Ok, so the thing about Jack is that he's been my best friend since high school, and I've kinds developed a little crush on him... and by 'little' I mean huge... So thats my secret, I'm in love with my best friend but I could never confess to him because he doesn't feel the same way.

"You seem nervous about something?" He said, looking at me with his ice blue eyes, that was the first thing that caught my attention about him, well that and his white hair.

"Its.. Nothing, really." I lied but he knew me better.

"Is it about Arendelle fashion?" He continued, I nodded. "You're business is doing amazing, why are you worried? All of people in town are wearing your clothing and its in almost every fashion magazine."

"You read fashion magazines?" I asked.

"I see you name on the cover of every single one I've seen at stores and doctors offices." Jack emphasized.