-Kiss Cam-

***Elsa***

Jack and I were at a baseball game, enjoying this lovely spring day while eating hotdogs and ice cream. And pretzels, and candy, and probably more ice cream later.

"Jack, we got a home run!" I cheered when he came back from the snack line with some gummy bears,

"Whoo, hoo!" Jack give me a high five. Ever since we were kids we enjoyed watching baseball and even playing it. Don't tell Jack I told you this but I'm so much better at pitching than he is.

The game continued and the two teams were tied, it was now the away team at bat. Before the inning started people began to mill around a little and the kiss cam began to go around the stadium. It landed on some cute couples who gave brief kisses to each other and everyone 'awwed'.

Then I looked up at the huge broad and saw someone who looked familiar.

"Hey, that person has the same shirt as y— wait what?!" Jack exclamation.

"Holy shit." I mumbled and buried my face in my hands to hid the beet red shade my face was now.

"No thank you!" Jack yelled and everyone 'booed' us. Jack and I both laughed a little but I could see the blush on his face.

Over the next two innings, the kiss-cam came back to us again each time and each time it was harder to make them leave us alone.

"I guess they really ship us." Jack laughed.

"Shut up." I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Ow, you've wounded me." He said dramatically.

"Oh no," I said sarcastically but giggled when Jack pouted at me.

Guess what? The next inning the camera went to us again and everyone in the stands was now watching us.

"Are you kidding me!" I shouted, then I turned to Jack and grabbed his collar, pulling him into a kiss. I heard cheers around us but it sounded distant and an unfamiliar feeling sparked inside me. Jack was surprised at first but after a second his lips moved against mine and I kinda liked it.

We pulled away, both red in the face and stared at each other for a bit before turning to see that everyone was still watching us. I guess it hadn't been as long as I thought.

Jack chuckled nervously and I waved slightly at all the people, who turned back to watch the game.

"Huh," I muttered to myself. Jack smirked at me and my cheeks flushed more if it was even possible.

"We should come to baseball games more often." Jack teased. We watched the rest of the game in somewhat silence, but it wasn't awkward. At one point I looked down realized that we had linked hands but it had gone unnoticed by me. Jack seemed to realize as well and was about to apologize but I interrupted him.

"It's okay. I like it." He smiled sheepishly at me and I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You missed." Jack grinned, then put his lips softly onto mine.

-(A/N: Keep going, you might just find out who set up this kiss cam thing... bet you can't guess)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

***Anna***

I passed the camera man fifty dollars while Rapunzel was going on about how she knew Elsa and Jack were perfect each other and I totally agree.

But I will never tell Elsa about this because I cherish the ability to breath. But, secretly she would thank me.

•—• •–• •—•

Whoop! Let's go Jelsa! This one was by far my favorite to write.

Make sure to...

Read, comment, vote, and enjoy 😊

~LetsgoRavendors🦅