Chapter 1

Maya's Pov

I was running away from criminals because of my powers.Ugh! I really hate my powers for that.My parents are'nt normal humans.Their Immortal and so thats why I ended up running..

"Get back here Brat!" One yelled.

"Back off! I dont want to kill anybody!" I yelled running faster.They too ran faster.I smirked.

"Well you said it!" I yelled then stopped.I did the handsigns and yelled

"Lightning style:ELECTRICK BARRIER!" I screamed then lightning formed a protective barrier over me.

"Flower style:VINES OF DEATH!" I screamed.Vines began sprouting in the ground and went for them. they screamed when they where pulled down in the deepest part of the ground.I started running until I found the gates in konoha.I smiled while walking towards it but was stop by two guards.

"Halt.State your name and business here" One ordered lazily.I sweatdropped and sighed.

"My name is Maya Matsuri and I want to see the kage here." I said politely.

They both nooded and escorted me..

(time skip)

I was now outside the hokage's office.I sofetly knock on the door and heard a gruffed 'come in'. 'Wow! He must be old'. I tought while opening the door.

"Oh hi little one.What brings you here" He ask politely.I bowed and smiled.

"Lord Hokage.sir.I would want to leave here and become a ninja.My name is Maya..........M-M-M........May I ask lord hokage.Can I trust you?" I ask.

He smiled."Yes you can little one and dont be so formal too" He said chuckling.I smiled and nooded.

"My name is Maya..Matsuri...The fallen angel...Daughter of 2 immortals". I said calmly.

He look shocked.

"The Fallen Angel?! Ofcourse you may Live here.I'll ask Kakashi if he'll adopt you."He said then ordered some anbu to  call Kakashi.I smiled widely....

(time skip)

"Kakashi can you adopt Maya?" The hokage.ask a gray defying siver haired shinobi who was looking at me.

"Yes.I can.Come here little Aya we'll go home now" He said softly.

I run to him and he carried  me and poof to his house.

"You'll be staying at the guestroom" He said then pointed at the pink door.I nooded then went inside.............

.........."today is a new start for me".......