Chapter 2

Maya's POV

(When she is 11 yrs old)

"Aya.Aya wake up!" Someone said shaking me violently.I groaned.

"5 more minutes otou-san" I mumbled sleepily.

"You do know your late and todays the assigning of teams" He said calmly.I jolted up and glared at him.

"You could have woken me up early Kakashi." I said then started running towards the bathroom and took a quick bath.After bathing I wore a red t-shirt that has a 《♥》 sign in it,Red Short skirt with pink streaks in it,Red boots with a red bow,Red elbow length fingerless gloves with pink streaks,Red rose chocker,White long trench coat that brush past my kneecap and has a big sign ♥ on the back with the words

"I LOVE YOU" written in gold.I brushed my hair and let it fall while fixing my ninja headband as a headband.Once I was done I walk downstairs and saw Kakashi was nowhere in sight.Shrugging I took a toast in the toaster and ran towards the academy.

(time skip)

"Ok settle down now.I am going to annou-" I tuned Iruka sensei and waited for my name to be called.

"Team 7 Naruto Uzumaki,Sakura Haruno *Naruto cheered while Sakura hung her head down and muttered 'I'm doom'* Sasuke Uchiha *Naruto and Sakura changed position* and Maya Matsuri. *Naruto cheered*" He said I smiled.

(time skip)

"Whats taking our sensei so long?! I wanna roll!" Naruto said loudly.

"Naruto wha-" I tunned them down and draw a butterfly on my sketch pad.

"My first immpression of you 3 is your all idiots except Maya.Now meet me at the roof." Kakashi said then poof away.I smirked and stood up happily.

'My sensei is my Dad' I tought happily.

__♥_______+_______+_________♥_________