One

Aimee

"Miss Romanov was it?" The man asks me in Russian. I nod, and make sure to act like I am not suspicious, as if I belong here. Covers are easy to get into, but not so easy to maintain.

"Yes sir." I respond in Russian.

"The clearance certificate says that you are a male." The commander eyes me suspiciously. In order to appear trustworthy, you have to look them in the eyes for three seconds, looking bored, but then look away. They can tell if you are lying if you maintain prolonged eye contact or if you don't look at them at all. Now to lie.

"The company I work for often confuses me with my brother. They must have sent his record. We both check out though, and my record is actually cleaner than his." I lie. The commander narrows his eyes.

"I cannot let you through until you have proper clearance with a background check." Shoot. Suddenly, the commander receives a command through his ear piece and he nods. "Her background checks out." The commander confirms and the guards allow me through. Thanks background guys. I have a bug, meaning a secret listening device, hidden inside my nail polish. They have disguised it as glitter. Seriously. It's genius.

My mission is to gain intel of one of the main Russian extremist, terrorist groups. These groups have been bombing certain areas in America. They moved from abandoned buildings in the cities to bombing shopping malls. It's terrible and I need to gain intel on their weaponry and where they are going to strike next so America can stop them.

I'm not going to lie, the mission I really wanted though was to try and find a way to stop them, guns blazing, ass-kicking and using my fists, but I suppose this is finding a way to stop them. Not everything can be solved by fighting, even though it's fun.

The security guard leads me through and to the computer room. "You have two hours." He grunts, again in Russian, and I sit down at the computer. I plugged in a virus at the mainframe power box. I had planned it specifically. I have become rather good at hacking, not so much as the people who sit behind the computers, but I hacked into their system to find the shifts of computer operators. I found that they only have two, and both of them happened to be off today. It was the only day in three months.

So, when I plugged in the virus late last night, this morning as people drove into the undercover base, all computers were down. So, they phoned the most trusted repair company, and this I got my ticket to infiltrate. Then, I posed as the repairman, or woman, as I knocked the real one out. I also have him a shot which would prevent him from remembering that he was meant to be here, and I made sure that the company believed it was him. Sometimes, it's not that simple, but by then, it's much too late.

Anyway, I made it into the Russian terrorist base, which is my main task. Idiots. I've been asked before, many times, if I'm scared. A little. They are terrorists after all, and what they will do to me if I'm caught... I shake my head. I can not afford to get scared, so I don't think about those things.

I plug the USB into the hard drive, and make sure it would remain completely undetected. I make sure the information is copied, and transferred onto the memory stick, and then I plug in the antivirus straight after. The computers came back "online" in a matter of seconds. I grin as I remove both of the USB sticks, and walk out the room. The guard leads me to the commander who offers me his gratitude and assures me the money will be handed to the company immediately.

They lead me out of the building and I nod and climb into the van owned by the repair company. The real repairman is heaved into the backseat, hidden from view. I start the car and the repairman wakes up in a fit.

"Where..." He asks in Russian, "am I?"

"You passed out because when you were working on the electrics, you were shocked. You are going to be just fine. I fixed everything, but you can tell your company you did, so you get paid for it." I explain.

"And who are you?" He asks, looking extremely confused.

"I'm an electrician. I came from one of the other branches of the company. I was sent into get you. I understand though if your company would not be happy if you didn't fix it and you were careless. So don't worry. Tell them you fixed it. I just replaced the transformer if you need to explain what you did." I nod and drive him to the company. I had knocked him out very close to company so I knew exactly where it is. I smile and climb out the car. Now, I can leave without a trace.

I walk around the building, almost disappearing. I caught a taxi to my makeshift lodgings- an American safehouse, which were disguised by another huge house. The house has a secret entrance in the backyard, in their shed. It's clever and secret. I hope over the wall and walk into the house. I shed the repairman outfit, and tear off the badge which I forged. I climb into my own comfort clothes and grab my suitcase. I'm going back to the United States today. I've been here for almost three weeks, gathering intel from different army bases, but now that I am finished, I can finally return home.

~~~~~~~~~
Noah

"So, Noah, tell us about the new movie you are going to start filming! We are so excited!" The interviewer asks me to explain.

"I can't reveal much. We have only just started filming. It's exciting though, because I will go under intensive training to prepare for the role, but it's something different from the normal fantasy and romance films I usually do. It's a lot more action and suspense." I explain and the interviewer seems to be hanging on every word.

"Can you at least reveal what role you would be playing? Please, Noah?" She asks. She's pretty- a ginger, she has dark hazel eyes and she is a bit on the curvy side, but she isn't really overweight. She's not my normal type, which usually consists of petite, and blue eyes and I usually prefer blondes, but she is still gorgeous.

"Unfortunately, I cannot. I do not want to be fired before I have begun, but I know it will be awesome, and unique!" I recover and the interviewer nods sadly.

"Well, thank you for your time! Catch Noah James in Dancing in Fire!" The camera focuses on me, as I grin, the signature playboy smirk. Dancing in Fire is a fantasy romance movie. My costar is one of the hottest celebs at the moment: Georgina Claire Hamilton. She pretty much sums up my type. She's blue eyed petite, and blonde. According to the press, and according to her, we are technically dating. She doesn't seem to mind that I am a "playboy" as the press also calls it, so as long as she is fine with it, I will go along with the whole "dating" scheme. She's beautiful, but annoying. She has also been cast as my costar in my latest movie.

"That's a wrap!" The producer shouts and I'm quickly lead outside by my bodyguards. I nod, and they drive away in their van, while I hop into my favourite car: my McLaren 720S Spider, which is painted in Aurora Blue. It's beautiful. There is an alcantara and carbon fiber trim inside and it has a a sports exhaust. To finish off the car, it has a racing stripe down the middle of the car.

I rev the engine as I climb in, despite the protests from my security detail, who drive behind me in their black Range Rover. I smile and push down harder on the accelerators and the car speeds up. I swerve quickly into a quieter back street, and as I look in the review mirror, I can tell my plan worked. I lost my detail. Time to party!