When you're pregnant Keith headcanons

• confused about why you are acting strange when he didn't know you were going to give birth to his child 

• when he does find out he is by your side 24/7

• was scared to let you train while holding his child 

• refused to let you train after being four months pregnant 

• however scared about being a father Keith loves to cuddle with you and talk to the bump on your belly.

• "Hey little one, you have the strongest woman I know carrying you and she is one of the greatest people I've ever met" he talks to the bump and gave it a kiss.

• he is in love with your glow. It makes you look like a goddess and it drives him crazy.

• You get very horny and Keith is happy to help with that. 😏

• he thinks you are stronger than he is and he trains a lot.

• when he doubts that he is going to be a good father he goes to shiro for advice 

• "y/n believes that you are a great partner and thinks that having a child with you is a symbol that your relationship with her is going in the right direction." Shiro explains. 

• keith now believes that he can do this

• on your due week he is full dad mode

• when you go into labor he holds your hand, kissing your head, and gives you the encouragement to keep move forward.

• when you are done giving birth he is in awe with his child. 

• her name is Luna Kogane 

• "you were a fighter." He said kissing your cheek. Your eyes start to feel heavy. "Rest. You've earned it babe."

• still believes that you are the strongest person on the team.

Hey guys, I just want to say thank you for reading this book and I will continue to write this book until I believe it is ok to stop.