natsu x male child reader

Natsu pov
"Natsu how dare you destroy my cake" i hear erza shout throughout the guild, "oh shit" is all i manage to get out before i am punched through the roof and fly through the air. It hurts like hell but i have been through worse. When i land i hear soft crying.

Child pov
Is this it am i going to die here, alone, afraid and hungry. Is there anything that can save me. I have been crying my whole life but today i can tell something has changed, this is the end i can feel it.

While i am wallowing in my pity, i hear a grunt of pain and look to see a large dust cloud, that isnt an unfamiliar sight in magnolia. I being to audibly sob, i hate it when this happens why cant people just get along.

Natsu pov
After a while of searching i have located the crying, i see a small ginger boy with scruffy clothing that looks to be covered in blood and dirt. I slowly approach him not wantin to scare him and say "hey, little guy what happend, i promise that i will help." He looms up at me and starts to cry louder.

It seems to be all alone, i know the feeling so i walk over to him and pick him and cradle him in my arms and say "hey little guy it is going to be alright. I promise." He looks up at me confused before saying in a squeky yet hoarse voice "why?" I get confused and ask "what do you mean why?" He then says something that breaks my heart "why are you helping me, even my parents didnt want me. So why help me, what is it you want in return." Tears roll down his face and i say "Your name for a start." He then looks muh sadder "i dont have one, my parents said i dont deserve one, because of the monster i am." I look concerned and say "first of all you are not a monster and secondly even monsters deserve names" he then smiles up at me. I am going to look after this child. "Hey i've got an idea. How about i look after you and you live with me and my bwst friend happy." He looks shocked and suddenly hugs me while cryig and says "thank you."

*time skip*
Erza pov
It has been a few hours since i punched natsu, he is usually back by now something is wrong. I walk over to wendy, lucy, gray, happy and carla before saying "guys, natsu is usually back by now, somethings wrong." They stand up and help me search for him.

Carla and happy are using a birds eye view, lucy and wendy are looking in the west half of magnolia while me and gray are checking the east half. After a while of searching gray says "maybe he is sulking in his house." We then rush off to his house and oick uo wendy and lucy on the way. However when we arrive their is no one their, happy says "wait the money hole is open that means he is buying stuff." We all then run into town again.

Child pov
Natsu is the best person in the world, he is buying me some new clothes and said that he will take me to his guild in a second but first he needed to do something. So we are walking down the main street of magnolia when i hear a loud shout "NATSU!" It was very authoritive. He turns around to face the voice but the people that clearly shout stop not to far from us and a red headed girl says "natsu just because master found you in the woods doesnt mean that you can kidnap children. Take them bacl to his parents." I start to cry softly while burying my face into his scalf, he then says "his parents kicked him out and called him a monster i refuse to take him their, i will look after him." The group seems to be shocked, i guess he isnt usually this responsible, a nice blue haired girl walks up to me and asks "hey, whats your name?" I look up at natsu and start crying again, the girl seems upset before natsu says "the monsters who call themselves this childs parents didnt give him a name." Wendy looks more upset before repeatedly saying sorry.

I manage to wriggle free from natsu and jump into the girls arms and give her the biggest hug i could muster causing everyone nearby to say "AWWWW!" The girl then says "on by the way my names wendy marvell." I smile at her, the red head then speaks "my name is erza scarlet." I smile and give her a hug she smiles, a blonde girl steps forward and says "hey my name is lucy," i smole at her and give her a hug. Then a dude with black hair steps foraard and says "my names gray and you can skip the hug." I hug him any way. Everyone laughs.

Natsu pov
We finally reach the guild and erza throws the doors open and someone asks "so did you find him" she then looks at a white haired girl who seems really nice and says "yes but under different circumstances then we expected." She then looks at and walms over and says "hey my names mirajane but you can just call me mira, and you are just the cutest thing in the world." I blush and give her a hug which she reciprocates enthusiastically.

Master pov
That is not what i expected natsu to be holding when he walked hrough the doors, he starts walking to me and then says "hey gramps, how are you." I look at him and mentally face palm "whats with the kid my boy." He looks a bit sad and then whispers his story into my ear and i say "well i think you will make a brilliant father to him but he does need a name. As his father you should come up with it." He sighs clearly having no idea on what to call him.

Natsu pov
I walk over to the rest of the team and sit him on my lap, i mentally face palm at my stupidity, "How old are you by the way." He looks up at me and says "im 7." I thenget disgusted at how his parents could do such an evil thing. Suddenly the doors are thrown open and two people walk through and shout "Ok which one of you has our son." I feel him tremble against me and i pick him up and give him to mira she smiles and holds him while i walk uo to his parents and say "you are not worthy enough to call him you son. What kind of parent leaves their hild to die. What kind of parent calls their child a monster?" They are speechless but they get agressive. They punch me in the head and i fly through the stone wall of the fuild and i dan barelt move they walk ove to me but just before they get to me the entire guild is runs over and creates a human barrier, i even see gildarts in the barrier.

Suddenly makarov grows larger and goes to grab them but they simply punch him and he falls unconsious.

Child pov
They are hurting my new family, i cant let this happen. I start to get angry i can feel mira begin to get worried as i am trying to claw my way out of her arms. They are walkin over to us mira is gettjng scared i can feel it. I will protect them. I begin to scream in rage as i feel strength build up within me.

Erza pov
I look over at the kid and he is getting angy but his muscles are also getting much bigger and he wrestles his way out of miras arms she is terrified i can tell and i dont blame her i am to. Why cant i move damn it. He then walk towards them, they smirk and try to pick him up but he simply punches his father. It was such a stro g punch that his father is now out side again, wih a broken jaw. His mother tries to grab him and the kid punches her and same thinf happens except with broken ribs. What is this kid? He then screams in rage and i see a pair of gaubtlets appear on his arms and swords are attahed to them by chains. He then attacks wih the sword by swinging it to the left. They dont have time to dodge. They're dead, jesus what is up wih his power. I turn to natsu and see he is smiling like an idiot.

Natsu pov
I know what to call him now. I walk up to him and pick him up and he immediatley calms down and vegins to hug me tightly before j say "i know what to call you now" he smiles and looks up at me before i say "R/n." He grins even wider and hugs me before saying "i love you daddy" i smile and sooth him to sleep.