levy/ gajeel x female child reader

R/n pov
Im training with daddy in the garden when he asks "so what type of magic have you learnt?" I frown and say "i dont know." I only recently used magic when i was almost kidnapped and i screamed and then they where unconsious. Daddy smiles before saying "well use it on me and i we will figure it out." I smile and then try to summon the magic but nothing happens. Seeing my dissapointed face daddy says "try and put yourself in the mindset you were in when you used it" i fremember the day that it happened. I remember the fear and the anger and it starts to overwhelm me.

Levy pov
Im watching the two most important people in my life train when suddenly R/n shouts "FUS RO DAH!" Im standing in shock as gajeel is thrown 15 feet away from our 10 year old daughter. Im more shocked that she used a dragon shout in the ancient oanguage of dragons. I rush out the door to see if gajeel is alright but he has already gotten up and start walking towards our daughter, "R/n that was amazing" i say with a wide smile before asking "by the way how did you learn draconic" she looks at me and then says "i dont know i just did it." We then have a gruop hug and head inside for lunch.

*time skip*
It has been 3 days since gajeel was thrown 15 feet and we are walking to the guild with R/n. We realise that her clothes are getting a little small for her so we walk into a nearby shop, we take her to the girl section but she hates pretty much everything we show to her so we go to the boys section and point to a mostly black outfit with leather pauldruns and leather boots, she liles this one. She is her fathers daughter. It also comes witha complimentary sword, its long with a red blade with a green streak down the edge, the cross gaurd is black wih red detailing which looks like two dragons fighting, the handle has bandages wrapped around it so we cant see. We strap it to her back as it was to big for her waist.

We finally arrive at the guild hall, R/n looks really excited whereas gajeel looks slightly cautious, i assume it is because of how rowdy the guild gets, "stand to the side of the door R/n" she does as told and he opens the door and is immediatly hit by a table causong R/n to giggle. He gets back up and shouts "STOP FIGHTING MY DAUGHTER IS VISITING!" He is pissed. Everyone stops fighting in anticipation of her arrival.

R/n pov
This is it i finally might be accepted into the guild, i walk in with mummy and master makaroc aqalks up and says "R/n how are you, last time i saw you you were the same size as me," i giggle before giving a thumbs, everyone has smiles on their face. After explaining to master that i have magic now, i am given my guild mark. Erza then appears behind me and says in a commanding tone "i wish to test your strength" at first i get scared but i turn it into confidence before saying "okay" and walk out side with her. Everyone is nervous for me especially daddy who says "please go easy on her." Before erza can respond i say "but that will be boring." Everyone is shocked so we take our places opposite each other.

Erza runs towards me i panic and use the old faithful "FUS RO DAH" and she is launched an audible gasp is heaed from the onlookers. Before she can fully recover i innitiate a plan "WOLD VA HEX" and i speed towards erza at break neck speeds and i then shout "YOL TOR SHUL" and fire erupts from my mouth but she changes into her flame emperess armour and then swings jer sword at me and stops it before it hits me and says "your strong but you need to learn how to fight with out using you magic otherwise you will lose most of your fights." She lowers the sword and gives me a hug as she saw how scared i got at the sword.