Chapter 3: C-Connor

"Android Turn around!" you aggressively shout.

They turn to you, you push there hair out of the way to see blue pools of water, their eyes were beautiful. you shake your head.

...

"Connor, Can we just let them go?"

"You know I cannot do that"

"Please Connor" you move in front of his gun. "For me".

"Move now"

"We are partners, so please listen"

"you....aren't my partner, he's dead"

Tears build up in your eyes.

"If I am not your partner why don't you just-" with out warning you were interrupted by a gunshot and pain running through your chest, the android behind you feel down, you move your hand to the pain feeling something wet. you slowly move your head to see blood staining your clothing.

"C-Connor...?"

"Shut up human."

He grabs you and starts to slap and punch you with force, it felt like bricks and metal were hitting you in the face, you felt the bruising.

"Why did you have to be such an idiot (Y/N)"

before you could say anything he started to chock you.

"Why?"

You try to get him to let go but fail as your body weakens, he throws you down to the ground.

You were bleeding badly and gasping for air, your body killing you.

"(Y/N), I will call an ambulance for you, do not bring this up or I'll do this again" his voice faded as your sight went dark.

..

..

You snap awake gasping for air, you look around...hospital bed and clothing... Connor was next to you, watching.