Chapter 10: Really, here?

You got into your car, waiting for the tin can, Connor to get inside with you.

In the corner of your eye, you spot Connor stare at you for a minute, you started up the car, pulling out of your driveway; driving up the road.

You made your way to the office, Connor staring out of the window and you focusing on the road.

//Time skip brought to you by this gay boi~! (16 minutes later)

You pull up to the offices, parking your car outside, you get out and without waiting you walk to the inside.

"(Y/N)! I just had a call in about an android who has ran away from club Eden, male, small build, made for homosexual sex. I left the details on your father's desk"

You just nod and walk to the desk, sitting down and waiting for the pack of shit to catch up.

Connor finally walked through the door and hovered around you as you read the file.

You mumble and say words now and again. "outside wandering around..."

mumble....

"has been seen in clothing stores...."

mumble...

"OH! HERE WE GO!"

Connor stares at you like he was annoyed by the mumbling.

"We need to get to the nearby woods to find this android, and Connor"

Connor stares and slowly nods.

"Try not to kill this time, they want to question it."

Connor pulled a face of disgust and looked away.

You got up and walked out with the file, the rusty can following behind you.

You got back into the car and read more of the file as you waited for him.

He finally got in and threw the file at him before pulling out and making your way to the nearest forest.

As you drive, you felt eyes piercing your skin and scanning your body, so you pull over and turn to Connor.

"What now, tin?"

Connor stared down, so you followed his eyes, he was staring at your crouch.

"Connor, not now. We need to go to the fores-"

Before you could finish talking, he had planted his lips on yours and stuck his tongue into your mouth while holding you close. The kiss lasted a couple of minutes, him pulling back and licking his lips. You felt dazed by what happened.

"You might not want to, but I do, now get to sucking."

Before you could talk, he had already unzipped his pants and had his member sticking out of...your boxers. He was wearing your boxers.

You couldn't say no; your body was hot and flustered.

You bent down and placed it against your face, kissing up the side, and then the tip.

You could see Connor twitch and move slightly as you kissed the tip.

Connor grabbed your head and pulled it down on his member, making you suck him off.

You place a hand around the base and move your head slowly up and down, getting faster slowly as you listened to the slow breathing on the android, sight moans now and again.

"Get in the back..."

You pull off and look at him.

"What?"

"You heard me, get in the back"

"But-"

"No buts or I'll shoot you again."

You sigh and get out, getting in the back, Connor just climbed over and into the back, pinning you to the seat, stripping your lower half and gently prodding your hole.

"In the car?"

He growled and kissed you deeply before trusting inside, which hurt a lot; he held you down as he thrust in and out of you, over and over, not breaking the kiss.

You just shut your eyes and let it happen.

You felt him speed up and go faster and faster, trusting more of his member inside, going even deeper inside of you, which breaks the kiss as you moan out; which makes him quickly plant another kiss on your lips.

His thrusts slow down but carry on going as deep until he just thrusts hard and deep inside of you. You felt your body being filled by the android as his tongue carried on exploring your mouth until finally he finished and pulled off; letting go of you and sitting on a seat, his member pulsing and squirting over you, the seat and Connor's member.

You just laid back and stared at him.