Visiting

Yoongi pov
I was teaching the kids some types of notes when there was a knock on the door "come in?" The door opened reveling jin i banged my head on the board while some of the girl students jaw was hanging down "hello guys im seokjin" "here! Take a seat here" I patted on the other chair next to me and he sat "Okay so now one by one try's this" the first kid came he was messing up alot "oh god minho" "im sorry I forgot" "this is your excuse every week! Sit down!" Then it went on by the whole class messing up i was cheaking their exam paper "so you really know how to handle them" he giggled "I don't they disturb so much!" "You too!" "NO I DONT" "YES YOU DO!" I just signed and handed the papers to the kids "mr.min why do i have a low grade?" A girl asked "ask your mind kiddo!" They all laughed and she made a agio "can you higher my grades?" "Say it to your brain and i told you why do you like me that much!" "Aww come on you told me once that you love someone very much and you were blushing!" I screached the back of my neck "i was talking about you" I wispered to jin "tell them about our relationship" He wispered back i got flustered "a hahahahaha your so cute hubby" I blushed he kissed my cheek "YAH!" All tthe students laughed "im sure their is a relationship between those too!" Said one of the students "yup their is and that we are married!" Said jin hyung and wrapped his arm around my waist I covered my face "jinnie why did you tell them!" "That's much better!" "Who is top and who is Bottom!" My eyes widened "JACSON!" I shouted "mr.min is bottom and jin is top!" He said jin nodded "and once we were in the house whe-" I covered his mouth I looked at him i was standing he was sitting so he was looking up he pulled my hand "what?!" "Please don't tell them!" He giggled and nodded all the students awwed then the bell rang I layed on the carpet "finally!" Then stood up packing my things jin hugged me from behind "you teach well but your students are bad" he ruffled my hair i turned a bit and he kissed my cheek and then he started ticking me I couldn't stop laughing then he stopped and pulled me into a soft kiss I replied to the kiss "i love you hubby" "i love you too bubby" "awww they are so cute" we turned and saw all the students their "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I shouted they ran away "ready to go home?" I nodded. We got in the car i was exhausted so I closed my eyes for a bit.

Jin pov
"Were home!" I looked at yoongi who was sleeping I chuckled "he must be tired" i said to my self i went to his side and carried him bridal style i took his bag kept it aside and layed him on the bed and covered him i went out to make us dinner. "BUBBY!" I heard yoongi yell and come out of the room crying I hugged him "what's wrong hubby?" "I had a dream that you left me and went to another girl" I carried him he wrapped his legs around my waist "I told you I will never ever leave you" he nodded and wiped his tears like a little baby "thank you bubby" I kissed his little nose "i have a surprise for you!" "What is it?" He jumped every where we sat on the table "i am going to work as a doctor in your school in the clinic!" "Really?!" I nodded he clapped and began to eat.  We finished eating we cleaned and went to the room I cuddled him "i love you!" "I love you too" then we fell asleep.