Kids ask/photos

Jin pov
I was sitting with yoongi on the bed when the kids came in "tell us your stories!" "Waoh why?" "I wanna know" yoongi blushed "well i knew appa in high school and then we went to the same college and started dating college finished i prouposed to appa end" "uhh no how you told him u love himmm" "ekkk I remember" Said yoongi "Well it was in college we were friends we finished classes we were in the garden i was talking to appa like ~yoongi i need to tell u something~ he came towards me ~well we have been friends for a while and i just want to tell u that i like you~ ~hm I like u too~ ~no not as friends more than that i-i love you min yoongi~ then you're appa said he likes me too I hugged him and he was crying so much" I said smiling remembering the day "why was he crying?" "Because he said he liked me for 5 years and his dream came true" "you're first kiss!!!" Yoongi Became bright red "well that when I pulled out from the hug I looked at him and slowly leaning in and I finally kissed him we kissed for 1 minuets straight" "uwuuu" "why don't u tell them you're moms reaction" Said yoongi I laughed "well after one week I told my mom I said mom me and yoongi are a couple thought she would get mad but she screamed and started jumping and dancing around" I laughed the kids were already sleeping on the bed I smiled then look at yoongi "hi.." "hey" "i love u" "me too" I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him passionately "eww stop" I pulled out seeing jimin and tae taking the kids "make sure to tuck them very good especially my too babies" "Okay Okay" they got out I pulled yoongi to my lap "should we take a new family photo?" I Asked he nodded "i still want more kids" i said pouting "What noo then u won't let me stay in my studio" "please i want a boy!" "No we have two already" "fine!" I looked at the time it was 7:30 pm "there is time let's go look for someone" yoongi nodded "my butt hole hurts more than usual!" I laughed "because it has been along time and I probably went so hard on u you cried u never cry when we have sex!" "Because u went hard" he said rubbing his uper back I went closer to him and hugged him "im sorry" "yuck!" I looked around and saw tae i just shut the door "let's get ready" we were all dressed and we head out we went to one studio "till 12? From 8 to 12?" "Uhhh yeah no problem" "thank u" "hyung im hungry" I took him to a restaurant "what do u want?" "ramen"

Later we finished it was 8:45pm we went home "i like having a walk with u it's so nice" I smiled at him and held his hand tightly and kiss it i opened the house door when i was yoonha crying in Hoseok's arms "what's wrong" i took her "she has been crying for the last one hour" i pat her back she began to sob little sobs it was cute "she sounds like u when u sob" i told yoongi "noooo way" i took her to our room I changed her diaper and made her a bottle of milk "yoonha" i put her on my lap and gave her the bottle she started drinking it was so cute "can I have her" Said yoongi "sit properly" i put her gently on his lap her eyes started to close "she is so cute i want to eat her" He wispered I laughed "she slept" I took the bottle away ftom her and i put it on the table i was about to take her to their room when she pooped "aish!!" "What ?" "She pooped" I changed her diaper and took her to their room and tuck her in i saw yoongi slowly closing his eyes while using the laptop i took it away slowly and put him on the bed and I layed next to him I kissed his hole face and slept.

Next morning

"Eunwoo STOP!!" "Hyung stop please im sorry" I woke up to loud noises yoongi was not in bed i went out "what's with the noise?" I saw eunwoo throwing pillows at wonwoo but yoongi was trying to stop him "eunwoo stop now!" He stopped "what happened" "i was her just drawing when he came and scared me and took away my drawing" "wonwoo why did you do that?" "I was just playing I didn't think he will get mad?" "Apologize to him" "hyungie~ im sorry" he hugged him "Okay okay get off" they laughed I kissed both of their cheeks "no more fighting Okay?" They nodded "AHRG!!" I heard jungkook say then i hear two babies crying

Yoongi pov
I heard the twins crying i ran their i saw jungkook trying to keep them quiet i kick his butt "get out" "sorryyy" I carried them both then jin took one of them "yoonah shhh" i said "it's yoonha!" Said jin "oops?" They laughed "ahh my cutie pie" "jinnie give me ill change them you go" i took yoonah and changed them in cute clothes